NEW IN :: MICHAEL KORS ADELINA RUNWAY SANDALS


Morning Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few current obsessions and favorites. 

I got these awesome Michael Kors heels especially for Fashion Week, well... Fashion Week was really just an excuse because I've had my eye on them for a while now:) Personally  I am very happy to see thicker heels making a big comeback this season. As much as I love my stilettos, I am oh-so-very-ready for a more comfortable shoe, and thicker heels are definitely easier to run around in! Aside of course from the heel, what I really like about these particular sandals is how versatile they are. Yes, yes, I know, I talk about versatility all the time! But it's so important to me to be able to wear my favorite shoes in a variety of ways because once I find something I like, I pretty much tend to live in it:) 



The second obsession du jour is this amazing gel manicure I got especially for Fashion Week. I know, I am a bit late to the whole gel nail thing. But since I like to change my nail polish colors often, normally I just stick to regular nail polish. However, thinking that I probably don't wonna waste time getting a polish change in New York, I decided to try the gel option instead. And OMG, I absolutely love it! I got it done a few days ago and my manicure looks exactly like the day I had it done, not to mention the design options are pretty much limitless! Now, I am not saying I will switch to gel premaritally because I think I will get tired of wearing the same nail color for more than a week, but it's definitely a cool option to keep in mind for vacations, trips, etc. What about you guys, have you tried gel nail polish? How do you like it? 


Michael Kors Adelina runway suede platform sandals in black | Chanel Boy flap bag | Rebecca Taylor sheer-sleeved jersey topZara ripped cropped jeans | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | Alice McCall x Cast Eyewear Love Cats sunglasses via Pixie Market

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: ,