SUMMER BLUES


Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? 

This one, is yet another one of those outfits comprised entirely out some of my new and old favorites! The cute tank and shirt I'm wearing in today's post were a B-Day gift from my mom. That alone automatically puts them into a category of all-times favorites, yet the fact they just happen to be comfy and flowy and in my favorite shade of blue, elevates them right to the top of that list:)

The pair jeans I am wearing in today's post is basically the end result of the search for that elusive pair of perfect boyfriend jeans I've been immersed in for the past, oh... well pretty much for ever! Why am I so obsessed with this pair? Well, in the past I've been able to find a pair that fits right, or a pair that has just the right amount of distress and even a pair in that particularly appealing shade of blue I like so much. But, it is only now that I finally found a pair that combines all of the above! 



Finally, I have to confess my weakness for making lists. In the beginning of every season, I sit down and make a list of my absolutely necessities. The reason behind the obsessive list making is really quite simple. I am a certifiable shopaholic, so when I go shopping I get distracted:) Instead of buying a pair of those black strappy sandals I actually need, I end up going home with petty much anything but! So, I make a list and I stick to it, or at least I try to:) 

Well, ever since I can remember, the very first thing on my Summer must-haves list was a pair of white sandals! Something simple, yet elegant I can pair with everything from jeans to cocktail dresses. Naturally when I spotted this pair of Saint Laurent sandals, I knew I found exactly what I was looking for. I've had them for about 2 months now, and I have to say this is definitely the pair I wore the most, which I am sure is also evident from the amount of appearances they made on this blog. And since the shape is so classic I have a feeling we are going to be inseparable next Summer as well:) 





BCBGMAXAZRIA Cora tank & Sidnee long-sleeve stitched collar shirtPhillip Lim Pashli medium satchel { in red here, also love this very pretty option in orchid here } | Zara ripped cropped jeansSaint Laurent Jane leather ankle strap sandals | Gorjana Elea cuff in gold and Bali hand chain thanks to Nordstrom 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,