THE JEWEL WRAP - VIVALUXURY FOR DVF


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! If you read my blog on regular basis, I am sure you know what a huge Diane von Furstenberg fan I am, which is why I am absolutely ecstatic to partner with DVF yet again. This time around, I got a chance to style my all-time favorite - the wrap dress. One of the reasons why I love this particular silhouette so much is because of how incredibly flattering it is. The combination of the plunging v-neck and defined waist, in my opinion, helps to accentuate the smallest part of your body and to create an incredibly feminine silhouette. 

Though the wrap dress comes in a variety of styles and shapes, and choosing a favorite was not an easy task, I just couldn't resist adding this beautiful jewel wrap dress to my ever-expending wrap-dress collection. From the moment I saw it, I fell in love with the mixed prints, the color and of course the fuller pleated skirt! You know how I feel about full-skirted dresses:)


For this look I chose to maximize the impact of the jewel tones trend coming in for Fall 2014. So, I added a cross body bag and a pair of mirrored shades in a color palette similar to the print of the dress. I could have easily went for a more neutral bag and sunglasses, but I really wanted to opt for a more fun, playful option. And don't you think the fun option is "more fun" anyway?:)

Finally, because I didn't want this look to appear overly girly and pretty, instead of my usual stiletto heels, I opted to wear a pair of sandals with a thicker heel. In my opinion the thicker heel not only adds a certain weight to the look but also helps to make this outfit more day time appropriate. What do you guys think? How would you style the dress? 








DVF jewel silk combo pleated wrap dress & 440 mini colorblock snake cross body bagWestward Leaning color revolution sunglasses | Coordinates Legend bracelet | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | Michael Kors Collection Adelina Runway heels 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle

Labels: , ,