TOYING WITH TRANSPARENCY


Good morning and happy weekend, Everyone! So, I am back in LA and a little sad Fashion Week is over. Yet this was the very first Fashion Week Emil and I didn't attend together. After being together for 8.5 years and married for a little over 7, this was the first time we spent a week apart. Technically speaking spending 7 days apart shouldn't be a big deal at all, but we are a little attached at the hip, or a lot attached if you ask most of our friends, so saying we are happy to be back at each other's side is a bit of an understatement:) 

I came back from New York on Thursday a little sick and a little jet legged, but mostly probably tired, so we had a quiet evening at home. By Friday, however, I was back in a fighting shape, well mostly back:) So, we decided to go out for dinner to one of our favorite restaurants in downtown LA. I don't know whether I'm still in Fashion Week mode, but I just didn't feel like dressing down, so I jumped at the chance to take one of my favorite dresses on the town. Now, when I say one of my favorite dresses, I actually mean my favorite dress of all time! Seriously! I am absolutely obsessed with this dress and drive myself crazy trying to decide what I like about it the most! Is it the lace skirt, or the beading or perhaps the light-as-air-fabric it's made of, or maybe it's all of the above, but regardless of what it is in actuality, I find it completely irresistible and have a very difficult time wearing anything else. I already have all these outfits planned out involving this dress, for example I think it would look so cool paired with a chunky knit, so I hope you won't mind too much seeing it on this blog over and over again:)










Magali Pascal dressChanel Boy flap bag | Leather moto jacket - old { similar options here & here } | Gucci Victoire buckle sandals - sold out { similar options here & here } | Melanie Auld pave 4-tier ring 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,