DENIM UNIFORM


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share some of my new denim favorites, which as of lately became my unofficial off-duty uniform. 

I don't know about you guys, but I can't imagine anything more comfortable and comforting than a pair of skinny jeans and an oversized denim shirt:) The particular pairing I'm wearing in today's post is one of my absolute favorites at the moment. I love, love, love this blue, which happens to pair so well with my beloved black, I also have a weakness for printed denim, and this muted white floral print feels both understated and refreshing! 

What about you guys, what is your off-duty uniform at the moment? 











MOTHER denim shirt & The Looker jeans in tied and true { also here } | The Kooples leather lapel stretch wool jacket { also here } | Chanel Boy flap bag Scarmo leather slip on sneakers via Gregory's | Silver aviator sunglasses - old { similar here } | Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring & double bar & chain silver rings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,