ON THE EDGE


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

I wanted to take this opportunity to continue the conversation about Fall essentials by adding yet another item to my must-have list. Personally, I can't imagine my Fall wardrobe without a great leather jacket. Aside from the fact that a leather jacket pairs with pretty much anything from jeans to dresses and goes from day to night with a few right accessories, it's also absolutely timeless and never go out of style. 

Just like with most of my wardrobe staples, I am pretty particular about what I like and when it comes to leather jackets: quality, cut and detailing are some of the main things I consider. Reason why I fell in love with the gorgeous Dawn Levy one I'm wearing in today's post is because aside from being impeccably tailored and crafted, it has just enough of those special elements I look for. I think the zipper detailing and the beautiful Clover color alone make it a stand out piece, but the combination of snapped tab collar,  fold over lapels, ribbed shoulder and elbow panels make it absolutely irresistible:)! 

What about you guys, what do you look for in a great  leather jacket? 













Dawn Levy Kristine leather jacket in Clover | Asilio On the Edge dress Isabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots Chanel Boy flap bag | Silver aviator sunglasses - old { similar here } | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Nasty Gal Through Thick and Thin multi ring set | BaubleBar Big bondage chain ring

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,