ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK...


Good morning and happy Friday, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week! I guess you could say I came across a bit of a bump on the road to finding a perfect black tote. This bump being of course an even more perfect oversized Alexander McQueen bright orange duffel:) After a moment of hesitation, I decided that there is absolutely no reason why an orange tote couldn't work with all those outfits I was planning to wear with a black one. 




Well..., none that I could see at that particular moment, because to be quite frank, when I find a bag I like, especially in a really pretty color, reason and logic tend to go out the door:) But, I am happy to report I was right this time! After I took it home and tried it with a few outfits, I realized that bright orange adds a nice dose of color to my predominantly black outfits. What do you guys think? How do you feel about bright orange totes for Fall? 





Sandro Vitalic stucco print blazer | The Kooples SPORT leather & ponte knit track pants | TOPSHOP pumps - sold out { similar option here } | Alexander McQueen Padlock calfskin duffel bag { in red here, also love this smaller cobalt option } 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,