ASYMMETRY


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 

Wanted to share yet another outfit comprised entirely of my current favorites. You've seen most of the items I'm wearing in today's post before, some more than others:) Sorry, I am so obsessed with this bag and boots, I am having a pretty difficult time wearing anything else! But the dress is brand new, yet already well on its way to becoming an all time favorite. 








Generally speaking, I am not a huge fan of body-hugging dresses. Fit-and-flare? Definitely! A-line? Count me in! But bodycon dresses seldom make their way into my wardrobe. Yet, thanks to this asymmetric number I've got a new appreciation for this particular shape. Pretty versatile, you can wear them with a leather jacket for an edgier look, or layer with an oversized knit or soft trench and sneakers for a cute day time look, in reality, the possibilities of wearing bodycon dresses are pretty limitless. 

Aside from the fabric and color, what attracted me to the dress I'm wearing in today's post is of course the hemline. I think the over-exaggerated asymmetrical hemline makes this dress a great combination of sexy and edgy and creates a really strong visual impact. 

What about you guys, how do you feel about body con dresses? 


Necessary Clothing Karina asymmetrical dressDawn Levy Kristine leather jacket in Clover |  Isabel Marant Royston leather ankle boots Chanel Boy flap bag Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring 

Thank you for reading 
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,