BLUE JEAN BABY


Good morning and happy almost weekend, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful week! 

I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of my new favorite sweater. Aside from the fact that I love a good knit for Fall in general, this one just happens to be one of those perfectly oversized, cozy-as-a blanked perfections of a sweater in the most wonderful shade of soft pink. Since the weather finally cooled down a bit in LA this past week, I've been pretty much wearing it non stop, dressing it up or down depending on occasion. Today's look is super relaxed and casual, but I've worn it with more tailored pieces like slim-cut slacks and midi coats and it worked just as well. In fact, I have a more tailored look ft this sweater coming up soon, so let me know which way of wearing is your favorite!









ASOS cable sweater with turtleneck | EXPRESS mid rise destroyed ankle jean legging Dolce & Gabbana Kate patent leather pumps | Chanel Boy flap bag | DVF Haley studded sunglassesSarina Suriano Sagittarius Astris dark grey pearl cocktail ring, Lustrous Oculous white pearl palm bracelet & Sparkling Caelum white pearl & crystal palm bracelet 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,