BRILLIANT BLUE


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images from a recent trip to Getty Center. A few of my girlfriends are visiting me from Toronto this week, so whenever they're in town, we make a point of exploring LA as much as possible. In the past, they always came to LA Summertime, so most of our activities ended up being beach-related:) So this time around, since Getty Center happens to be one of my favorite places, and I haven't had the chance to show them around yet, we decided to spend the day exploring the grounds. Though I love Getty any time a year, I honestly think the best time to come here is in the Fall. There is something so magical about the Fall foliage in contrast to the stark white architecture! 










P. S. If you planning on visiting LA, I definitely recommend spending a day at the Getty Center! You won't be disappointed! I promise:) 

Lafayette 148 New York Cocoon coat { in a very pretty pink here, similar option here } | Level99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pants in black | Ash Jodie quilted slip on sneakers | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring | ASOS flat top cat eye sunglasses | Sarina Suriano Stella Crinita dark grey pearl & crystal ear cuff 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,