COAT CRUSH


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a lovely weekend! If I had to name 5 favorite things in my closet, the coat I am wearing in today's post would be right at the top of that list. Aside from the fact that I am really attracted to coats in general, reason why this happens to be a favorite is really a combination of fit, print and color. Perfectly slouchy and cozy, the black and white pairing creates such a bold yet timeless statement. I've had it since last year and wore it religiously, but I feel it is just as current today and will continue to be even years from now. 

 







I have searched the web trying to find it, but unfortunately it is sold out everywhere! Guess I wasn't the only one who saw the full potential of this coat:) But I managed to find a few similar options you guys might enjoy. 

What about you, what are your favorite items of clothing of all time? 

Ralph Lauren Polo wool-cashmere turtleneck { in other colors here, similar option here } | Level99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pants in black | Trina Turk Houndstooth coat { similar options here, here & here } | Jimmy Choo Anouk suede pumps | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Tiffany & Co Peyton satchel Wanderlust & Co numeral silver ring 

Thank you for reading 
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,