IN THE MOOD TO CELEBRATE...

Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Well, it's here! The Holiday Party season has officially began! Kinda sneaks up on you, doesn't it! At least it did for me and Emil when we received our invite to a Holiday bash thrown by one of our best friends this weekend. 


Personally, I love the Winter Holidays! There is something absolutely magical in the air, somehow everyone seems just a little happier, the lights shine brighter, music fills the air and I feel as if I am walking on air most of the time. Oh, and the Holiday parties! Honestly, the parties have got to be the best part of this magical season! I guess I am a big kid at heart, but nothing puts me in the mood to celebrate quite like Christmas trees and music, mistletoes and those striped candy canes:) 


 








Of course, as I mentioned before, the Holiday Season tends to sneak up on me, party invites arrive last minute, which usually results in sheer panic about what to wear. Usually, but not this year! Kind of proud moment for me:) This year, I decided to stock up on a few Holiday Party must-haves well in advance. 

Speaking of Holiday Party must-haves, if I had to name my top 5, a little black dress would be at the top of this list. Classic and timeless, a little black dress never goes out of style, but rather transforms according to current trends to feel fresh and new again. The sexy midi dress from Express I am wearing in today's post is one of my current favorites. I love the neckline and especially the fact that I can wear it off or on the shoulder. I also really like the midi length, which in my opinion gives this dress a much more sophisticated and polished vibe. Another positive aspect of the midi length is the fact that it makes this dress mush more versatile. I can wear it to a day time event paired with a sleek leather jacket and booties or dress it up with strappy heels and a cute clutch for night. And I don't know about you guys, but I definitely appreciate getting the most out of my Holiday staples:) 

What about you guys, what's on your Holiday must-have list? 

EXPRESS black surplice wrap ruched jersey midi dress | TOPSHOP Ghillie pumps - sold out { similar option here } | Emporio Armani messenger bag { similar here, also love this red option } | Movado Bold crystal accent watch | Coordinates Legend bracelet Vita Fede rings  


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , ,