JUST DANDY :: LEATHER & TWEED


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Lately, I spent quite a bit of time talking about my Fall essentials, so forgive me if I keep repeating myself, but I would like to take this opportunity to add one more essential to my already extensive list of mandatory Fall items:) 

When it comes to Fall wardrobe, a great pair of leather pants is pretty high on my must-have list! Aside from being incredibly versatile, dress them up with a blazer and a pair of heels or down with a slouchy sweater and studded boots, leather pants add texture, edge and polish to pretty much any outfit. Having said that, not all leather pants are created equal and in all honesty it took me quite a while to find this elusive perfect pair. 




To me, a great pair of leather pants fits you like a glove, doest stretch out, and isn't constricting in any way. Yeah, I know, quite a few conditions, but considering I pretty much live in them come Fall and Winter, I don't think it's too much to ask for:) So, after searching for some time, I finally came across these leather marvels from Level99. Made from stretch French leather, somehow they manage to hug you in all the right places, keep their shape throughout the day, yet feel incredibly comfortable.   Now, comfort isn't necessarily something I've come to expect from leather pants ( you know what I'm talking about... some leather pants are so stiff you can barely sit down, or bend your knees or even walk, and when you do you, you look like a bit of a Frankenstein ... basically not graceful at all ), so the fact that this pair is super comfortable is definitely an added bonus! 

I know, I am probably gushing a bit, but I am truly obsessed! So much so that I also got them in a few different colors, so I hope you won't mind seeing quite a bit of them in the next few months:)! 









Level99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pantsStuart Weitzman The Leman oxford | INHABIT cashmere pulloverAlexander Wang shirt { similar here } | Chanel Boy flap bag | Banana Republic speckled gray hacking jacketJohn Hardy Classic Chain Collection extra small bracelet

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle  

Labels: , ,