ON THIN ICE

Good morning, Everyone! How is your week going so far? Guess ice skating is really not unlike riding a bike, once you learn how you never really forget:) I used to go ice skating quite a bit in Toronto, but after moving to California, I haven't gone as much. I can't really explain why because I honestly enjoy skating tremendously! Yet, on countless occasions Emil and I made plans to stop by a skating ring and never followed through. 







Well, that all changed on Monday! We finally went and actually skated! Though, I suppose I should say, Emil skated and I tried to keep up with him:) He used to play hockey, so skating is like second nature to him. So once we got on the ice, he looked like he never took a break, while I desperately worked on keeping an upright position:) Yet, I have to say, I was pretty surprised how quickly I stared feeling comfortable on the ice again. I mean, I definitely will not be joining a Figure skating team anytime soon, but at least I didn't fall... much! :) 

Rag & Bone The Skinny jeans | Equipment Lucien stripe zip hem wool blend sweater | Hilfiger Collection modern bomber { in olive here } | BCBG Winter Veil beanie | Wanderlust & Co double-bar & chain silver rings 

Thank you for reading 
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle

Labels: , ,