SAN DIEGO BLUES


Good morning, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Emil, Ninel (my sister in law) and I spent the weekend in San Diego, attending a friend's wedding. The wedding took place on Saturday, but since we love the city so much we decided to hang out for 2 more days, exploring a few places we haven't previously visited. I think I mentioned before, San Diego is a very special place for us and we discover something new to love about it every time we are there. In fact, as I am writing this post, we are already planning our next visit:) 











Knowing we would be walking around quite a bit, I decided to wear something really comfortable and lately comfort has become synonymous with sneakers and a cozy coat for me. The coat I am wearing in today's post is one of my latest splurges. You know how much I love blue, and this particular shade is just beyond stunning, not to mention the fact that it pairs so beautifully with my beloved black and white combo. Super soft and light-weight, it's so comfortable it kind of feels like a warm, cozy blanked wrapped around me, which is the main reason why it is my absolute favorite at the moment. The sneakers I'm wearing in today's post are my other obsession du jour. I don't know about you guys, but I find combination of quilted leather, platforms and side zippers simply irresistible ) In fact, I find it so irresistible, as of lately, I've abandoned all of my high heels in favor of these quilted babies:) 

P.S. Emil and I are two very silly people, and even tough our shoots start on a somewhat serious note, eventually they all end with really silly behavior and pictures. Most of the time we skip posting these pics in favor of the ones in which I am not jumping, dancing like a fool or reenacting scenes from Hot Rod (Emil's favorite movie, please don't judge!!! ) But, we decided to make an exception and post a few. Hope you enjoy them:)! 

French Connection Imperial coat in wool | Equipment Lucien crew neck sweaterLevel99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pants in black | Ash Jodie quilted slip on sneakers | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather Coordinates Legend bracelet Vita Fede rings  | Movado Bold crystal accent watch  


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,