MARSALA MANIA


Good morning, Everyone! Hope your weekend is going great so far! 

I wanted to say a quick hello a share a few of my recent obsessions in one of my favorite colors. You see, even before Marsala was announced as the official color of 2015, I've always had a soft spot for this rich red-brown. Warm, sophisticated and vibrant, Marsala pairs beautifully with a wide variety of colors, the combination with black and white being among my favorites! Though, lately I am also a bit partial to wearing it with navy or grey. 


The ankle boots I'm wearing in today's post are a recent acquisition but have already become one of my favorite pairs. I can't really decide what I love about them the most... Is it the color or the thicker heel or maybe it's the asymmetrical leather-trimmed topline... Or, what is perhaps most likely, it's all of the above, combined together to create one stunning pair of boots. 

The wool fedora hat I got from Express recently, is another one of my current favorites! I am having a bit of a hat moment lately, and by lately I mean for the past week or so:) You see, I got up one morning and was greeted by gray skies and pouring rain. As I was trying to decide whether to spray the entire bottle of hair spray on my head or just half to keep my curls looking somewhat presentable, a bright idea downed upon me! What if I were to skip hair spay entirely and wear a wide-brimmed hat instead! And so I did! Long story short, hair style remained in tact all day long despite spending considerable time outside in the pouring rain. And so, a hat obsession was born:) 

What about you guys, what are your latest obsessions? 





Chelsea Paris Umeki ankle boots | Marc Jacobs Suede Trouble bag | Rag & Bone The Skinny jeans | Theory Loryelle Innis P sweater | EXPRESS hat { in black here } | John Hardy Classic Chain Collection extra small bracelet

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , ,