SHADES OF GREY


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

I think I mentioned on numerous occasions how much I enjoy the Holiday season! I love Christmas music and decorated tress, sound of jingle bells, wrapping presents, and coffee with eggnog. Granted the latter one is an acquired taste, but I got addicted to eggnog back in Canada, so now I can't imagine Christmas without it:) Yet, what I love about Christmas the most is spending quality time with family and friends. We don't always get to enjoy as much time together through out the year as we would like, but no mater what happens, we always get together during the Holiday season.









Though normally, we all gather together on Christmas Eve, since some of our family and friends are going to be out of town next week, we decided to host our Christmas party a bit earlier and the out-of-this-world amazing dress I 'm wearing in today's post, is what I wore to the party. 

I've actually spent a good part of the past few weeks searching for just the perfect thing to wear. I kept going back and forth between a full-length gown and a cocktail dress, but once I found this amazing pleated perfection of a dress, that was pretty much it. Aside from the fact that I have more that a bit of a weakness for tulle, especially pleated, layered tulle, this dress has one of the most beautiful necklines I have ever seen. There is something so magical about a deep v-neck shaped front, delicate shoulder straps and open back. Of course, the reason why I fell in love with this dress is rather a combination of things like satin top combined with the most amazing full pleated tulle skirt, The kind of skirt that dances and moves with each and every step you take. 

Oh, and believe me when I say I took full advantage and twirled and danced my little heart out. But when you wearing a dress like this, staying still is completely impossible:) 

MILLY v-neck tulle gown | Treesje asymmetry clutch in gunmetal | Rue Gembon Keianna gunmetal rings, Polly rings, Gianna rings & Fie gunmetal rings | Samantha Wills pearl and crystal earrings { similar option here

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , ,