CITY LIGHTS


Good morning, Everyone! How was your weekend? 

I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few pics of an amazing faux fur jacket I found on a recent trip to Zadig et Voltaire store in Malibu. I've been looking for a cute faux fur option for a while now, and from the moment I saw it, I knew I finally found the one. Warm, cozy and slightly oversized, I can't get over the gray-to-black ombre and of course the hood. Lucky for me, and I can't believe I am actually saying it, but there it is, the weather's been a bit chilly lately, which normally puts quite a bit of damper on my mood but not lately. I suppose this fuzzy wonder might have something to do with it:)! I guess it really is true what they say..."There is no bad weather, just bad clothing" :) 






Zadig et Voltaire faux fur jacket { similar options here & here } | Sergio Rossi Saddle over-the-knee boots { in burgundy here } | Level99 stretch leather Janice ultra skinny pants in black | Banana Republic turtleneck sweater { similar option } | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather Sarina Suriano Stella Crinita dark grey pearl & crystal ear cuff Wanderlust & Co chevron double silver ring & numeral silver ring

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , ,