MALIBU CASUAL & PROENZA SCHOULER BUCKET BAG


Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great! 

This is yet another one of my outfits comprised entirely of new and old favorites. Most you've met before, some more than others:) Yep, I'm talking about the Isabel Marant boots I've been wearing religiously. But honestly, I am obsessed!!! Not only do I love they way they look, they also happen to be really comfortable, which makes it even more difficult to wear anything else. 









You've also seen this Kooples blazer on the blog before and in all honesty, will most likely continue seeing in the future:) As I have mentioned before, a black blazer is definitely a wardrobe staple for me. Aside from being guilty of loving blazers a little too much in general, I feel, a black one is a perfect way to add edge and polish to pretty much every look imaginable. This one made my all time favorite blazers list thanks to leather lapels and the coolest little chain detailing on the front pocket! 

Lastly, I'd like to introduce you to my newest acquisition and obsession, the Proenza Schouler bucket bag. First, I really like the easiness of this particular shape. Somehow it feels fresh and new and also looks absolutely perfect with most casual looks. But I think the biggest reason I love this bag is the patchwork color blocking. Aside from the fact that it does a fantastic job of breaking up the monotony of my overwhelmingly black outfits, I can't get enough of this particular shade of burgundy paired with a slightly grayish cream. Though I got it just a week ago, I've been wearing it pretty much non stop! So, all things considered, I have a feeling it's going to be yet another one of those items which make appearance after appearance on this blog. 

Proenza Schouler patchwork medium bucket bag | The Kooples leather lapel stretch wool jacket { also here } | Isabel Marant Royston suede buckle boots { similar here & here } | Banana Republic turtleneck sweater { similar option } | Rue Gembon Keianna gunmetal rings | BaubleBar baby blues studs 



Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: , , , , , ,