PIECE DE RESISTANCE


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! 

My newest shoe obsession arrived yesterday morning and from the moment I put them on, I knew it was a match made in shoe heaven! You know me, I am all about details and this pair certainly has them in abundance. Can't really decide what it is I love the most about them, the crystal embellished back, the asymmetric toe or the way the crystal accents shimmer against the deep black suede... Most likely it's the combination of all of the above, but whatever it is, I haven't been able to take them off. So, I suppose I should warn you right now, that there is a really good chance you'll be seeing quite a bit of them on this blog. Hope you don't mind:) 





Aminah Abdul Jillil crystal pumps 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

Labels: ,