PLAID IN SAN LUIS OBISPO


Good morning, Everyone! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! 

I wanted to say a quick hello and share a few pics Emil and I took in San Luis Obispo on the way back from San Simeon. As I have mentioned in the past, Emil and I love taking these mini driving trips along California coast line. 

Since normally,  it takes about 4 - 5 hours to get to San Simeon and I am the biggest baby in the world and become pretty restless after spending even 2 hours in the car, we always make a few stops along the way. A coffee and a quick walk in Santa Barbara, lunch in San Luis Obispo ( an incredibly charming town, by the way ) not only breaks up the monotony of driving but also gives us a chance to explore a few wonderful coastal towns. For example, this time around, we spent a few hours walking around San Luis Obispo and I have to say, it's one of my new favorite places ever! So, if you ever decide to make this trip, I definitely recommend making a stop. Oh, and you have to check out Scout Coffee on Garden Street! Best coffee I ever had, hands down! :) 






Oversized plaid coat via Storets | TROA Rider mid-rise skinny jeans in black onyx | Chanel Boy flap bag Isabel Marant Royston suede buckle boots { similar here & here } | Alice McCall x Cast Eyewear Love Cats sunglasses via Pixie Market Wanderlust & Co rings 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle  

Labels: , , , , ,