March 18, 2015

If I had to describe 3 items I cannot picture my wardrobe without, distressed jeans, leather jacket ( preferable studded and studded a lot ) and killer boots would be right at the top of that list. Though I certainly like to experiment with my style, because as we all know, trying something new feels refreshing, it's the combination of the three mentioned above, that makes me feel, well... like me the most. And of course, given mine, yours and everyone's propensity for wearing what we like over and over again, the jacket, jeans and boots combo is always in heavy rotation. Yet, as much as those three ingredients stay the same, what does change are the accessories. 

A huge accessory believer ( or basically a junky, if we're gonna be honest here ), I think that the right accessory like a pair of sunnies, a cute hat or an insanely cool looking evil eye scarf, can give an outfit a completely different feel, vibe and genre:).

The scarf is a separate story. Since I am having a huge accessory moment ( Seriously, I am like an accessory monster right now! I just can't stop! ), I've been looking for a cute bright scarf I can wear to spice up my plain t-shirt and jean looks and add a bit of color to my denim-on-denim ensembles. Eventually, I came across T+C by Theodora & Callum's new collection of globally inspired treasures and the evil eye line struck a cord right away. Aside of course from the cool print, I am more than a bit partial to fringed scarfs ( something about denim and fringe looks so cool together ), not to mention bright colors! I kept going back and forth between the bright coral red I am wearing in today's post and this gorgeous blue HERE, but finally decided on the red once I came across the red and rhodium evil eye bangle which seemed to go so perfectly with the scarf.

Of course now, I am thinking of getting the blue one as well, but I suppose that's a story for another post...

T+C by Theodora & Callum Evil Eye square scarf in red & red/rhodium open evil eye bangle | A.L.C. studded leather motorcycle jacket | Rag & Bone The Skinny jeans & leather-trimmed wool-felt fedora | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather | Isabel Marant Aleen Ankle boots { in brown here & here } 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,


Valeria Souhaut said...

love your look so much ! The jacket <3

Julie said...

Absolutely LOVE this look! Definitely pinning this one. Those boots are so cute! I love the pops of red with your scarf and jewelry.

Natali said...

Rock n'roll queen! You look amazing in this outfit! I like your bracelet and scarf very much!


ShoesManiac said...

amazing :)

Malu Swartjes said...

Nicely styled look!♥
The Stylish Confessions | Fashion & Beauty blog

Live-Style20 said...

fine style!!!

new post


Dressed With Soul said...

Oh, I think it would be also a challenge for me to live without this pieces :) Love your cool look!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

TERESA A said...

Love the leather jacket and the scarf!

CHECK OUT MY LAST POST http://www.sapphirebrushstrokes.com/2015/03/hotel-bon-voyage.html

Tanya Soyer said...

I love everythin in your look. Hat is so stylish and scarf is bright accessory which every outfit needs. And boots are so fancy :)

Join Spiritof Ireland giveaway on my blog to win nice necklace:

Getup & Go said...

Great look! I completely agree with your top three items, those are my must haves too! xx


Emma Honohan said...

I love this whole look!

Liz Lauren said...

love that scarf -- perfect for coachella

Music Festival Season Giveaway on my Blog!


Anna said...

Hey Annabelle, gotta say I simply love the scarf. Loving how it adds a pop of colour in an otherwise neutral outfit. And you're looking gorgeous, as always.

Greetings from Scandinavia!


Aleksandra Skorupan said...

those boots and the jacket are amazing! love this outfit! <3


LIVforstyle said...

I am obsessed with every part of this outfit. Thanks for sharing.



Sasa Zoe said...

Love the pop color<3

Shall We Sasa

claudia villanueva said...

Nice outfit! The jacket is so cool!

Yulia said...

Absolutely love the way completed your look with this scarf and hat! I totally agree on the importance of accessories:)


Kasia Bernat said...

Love the biker jacket and hat! They are amazing!


Ann Robie said...

It's one of my favorite mix - black leather, blue jeans and red details!

Ann | http://annrobiefashion.com/

Brinis Fashionbook said...

Wonderful look :)

Joy Shiness said...

Love how you styled the outfit !


Emma Walker said...

Obsessing over the scarf!

Emma | With A City Dream

Camille said...

Such a nice look

Neela said...

nice blog :) <3

Alina Borak said...

I love your style!

Nicoletta De Luca said...

What great look!!

S/S2015-> GINGHAM: catwalks and shopping here

Violet Roots said...

I totally agree with you a studded leather jacket is definitely something I wouldn't want to live without either!


Adriana said...

You are amazing! Great look!

Flip Flops And Furs said...

Love the scarf! Looks great with the black jacket!!
Flip Flops and Furs

Beatrice Gutu said...

Love this outfit so much! You look so insanely chic!


Anonymous said...

I love The red scarf. But as a second I would prefer the black scarf rather than the blue one!
Love your whole outfit!

Pialunja said...

gorgeous outfit, love the jeans!
Fashion latte with vanilla

Rae said...

I'm obsessed with all these pictures! Love the outfit too of course ;)


The Style Circus said...

Truly, some amazing accessories can change a whole look! I've always been a huge accessories lover.

Love, L


Chrissabella said...

Love this biker chick look on you! The leather jacket is so cool!


Ujjaini Lahiry said...



Diana said...

Great outfit! You look great, I'm loving your scarf.

|| D I A N A ||

Eden Mint said...

Love how your scarf brightens up your outfit, great look!


LV said...

Gorgeous scarf and accessories


Ada Ciuca said...

You look absolutely stunning. That leather jacket is amazing, and your attention to detail always amazes me. I have such a long way to go, but you are one of my few blogging role models :)


cheapfifacoins4u said...

CHEAPFIFACOINS4U.COM is Online store For FIFA 15 coins , fut 15 coins.Get More Cheap FIFA 15 Coins For PS3/PS4, XBOX ONE, XBOX 360, PC, IOS, Android Here, High Quality, Fast Delivery! 7/24 Live help.

PSLily Boutique said...

Love the boots and red scarf :)


Denisa said...

Amazing as always. xa

john Hartil said...

What a gorgeous look you have created ~ a great taste in style!


Anna said...

love the touch of color :)


Merlin said...

That "look" is like "toast and jam"...perfect together!! franki

OXANA MUA said...

Love the vibes!


Kristie Glenn said...

Amazing accessories!


Joana said...

Perfect stylish outfit!


Viktoria said...



The Office Stylist said...

Oh my goodness, I totally agree! Can't live without my favorite jeans, leather jacket, and heels. Everything you need for the perfect outfit, haha.

stephanie said...

What a chic outfit! I am on an accessory kick too. That bracelet rocks!! Love the look!

RR said...

This look has such a cool-girl vibe to it. I just love your blog! I recently launched my own blog at citygirlsavings.com, where we empower women to achieve financial independence while maintaining a fashionable lifestyle. We are already up and running and would love it if you checked us out sometime! Keep up the amazing work!
XO, CGS Team

Rimanere nella memoria said...

Very cool Style

FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!

Coco said...

Love the scarf!


mybeautrip said...

I'm definetely in love with this leather jacket!!!


michelle said...

christian louboutin pumps 10cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin 10CM Green Patent Leather Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 10CM Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 10CM Nude Sheepskin Pointed Pumps

arab girlscool said...

This is such a nice addition thanks!!!

شات صوتي
عرب كول
شات مغربي
انحراف كام
شات عربي
عرب كول

غلا الروح
شات الغلا
غلا روحي
شات صوتي
شات الغلا
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق

شات صوتي
شات عذاب
عذاب كول
عذاب كام
شات كام
شوق كام
شات صوتي شوق
شات كول
شات صوتي

شات الغلا الرقمي
شات عذاب كول الرقمي
شات عرب كول الرقمي

مدونة غلا الروح
شات الغلا
شات صوتي

P Fsdfsd said...

Kaimo Turizmo Sodyba | Sodyba | Pokyliu Sale | Konferenciju Sale | Kemperio Nuoma | Vestuviu Sodybos | Sodyba Vestuvems | Kaimo Turizmas Su Baidaremis | Plaukimas Baidaremis | Sodyba Varenos Rajone |

nuixen marketing said...


Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets.

Neha Sharma said...

Fantastic photos! I Love it

Digita India's Shooping Login It's Free And Alwyas

Digita India's Shooping Website

Digita India's Electronics

Digita India's Fashion

Digita India's Industrial

Safety Equipments

Home Appliances

Automotive Apartments

Hobbies E-learning




Printable Coupons 2016 said...

great post. :)