JET SET 6 WITH MICHAEL KORS


As I have mentioned before, I am not exactly a light packer. Yes, I 've been getting a bit better lately, yet I still suffer from wardrobe separation anxiety and tend to bring way more than I actually need. Way to many clothes, beauty products, hair styling tools and most importantly, shoes. You see, a lot of my outfits begin with the right shoe. Usually, the right shoe depends on occasion. Sometimes, it's a cute slouchy boot kind of a day and other times, if I happen to feel particularly girly and have a fabulous party to go to, it's the sky-high heel or wedge kind of a day. Hence is my problem! Since my schedule gets a bit crazy and at times unpredictable, I tend to bring nearly everything and unfortunately for me, everything takes a lot of space. I admit, not the most rational way of doing things, but I haven't really found a solution, that is I haven't found one until now!

I am sure you know what a huge Michael Kors fan I am, and can imagine my excitement when I was given the opportunity to bring Michael Kors Jet Set 6 Collection on a recent trip along the West Coast with me. What is the Jet Set 6 Collection you ask? Well, it's 6 spectacular pairs of shoes which fit perfectly into every adventure imaginable whether it's a day at the beach, sightseeing and shopping, or elegant dinner or cocktails. The six pairs come in the cutest travel bag, so packing is literally a breeze!



By the way, in regards to out trip. If you haven't taken a trip along California's West Cost, you definitely should! The scenery is absolutely breathtaking, and I can tell you with absolute certainty, it's going to be one of those adventures you will never forget. Emil and I certainly never will, which is why I decided to take this opportunity to share a few favorite moments and outfits with you:) 

First Look: Taking advantage of the sunny weather by lounging and wine tasting by the pool. I wanted to create a casual yet polished look, so I paired simple sweater and shorts with the Somerly leather espadrille wedge for an instant dose of sophistication. 



Second Look: Exploring the vineries, comfy and casual in white jeans, denim jacket and Irving leather sneaker. 








Third Look: I could spend the rest of my life sipping my morning coffee on this cute swing at Carmel Valley Ranch. Wearing my favorite off-duty uniform, skinny jeans, cozy sweater and chic and casual Walton ankle boots. 






Fourth Look: Enjoying one of the most beautiful sunsets in Big Sur... We spent most of the day exploring and walking around, so I wanted to wear something cute yet comfortable, which is why I paired my denim cut-offs and crochet jacket and top with Walton ankle boots. 












Fifth Look: A day at the beach in San Simeon. We really got so lucky with the weather. San Simeon especially can get pretty cool this time a year. But I guess we got lucky, because it was warm and sunny the entire time we were there. Naturally,  we had to take adventure of the sunny weather by spending most of the day on the beach. This is probably one of my favorite looks, love the way this navy smock dress paired with gold jelly sandals




Thank you for reading and hope you guys enjoyed this post! 

MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS Jet Set 6 Collection Somerly leather espadrille wedge, the metallic jelly sandal, Irving leather sneaker, the Walton ankle boot, the Kristen kitten heel, Odessa high heel | MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS leaf-print smock dress, denim cut-off shorts, Brookton chronograph watch Collection 59mm aviator sunglasses 

DEREK LAM 10 CROSBY open knit sweater & tie-waist stretch cotton cargo shorts | MELISSA ODABASH Jemima hat LEVI'S denim jacket | J BRAND mid-rise skinny jeans | RAG & BONE T-shirt MOTHER x Candice Swanepoel the Looker ankle fray jeans | MAJE Louise embroidered top & cropped jacket 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,