April 15, 2015

Have you ever had a feeling like something was meant just for you? Well, that's exactly how I felt when this suit from Via Delle Perle came into my life. I mean, come on! It's cobalt, it's a suit and it's a suit with shorts. So far, three out of three! But it doesn't stop there! You see, lately I've developed a soft spot for something I like to call midi shorts. Midi shorts are definitely longer than Coachella-style barely there mini shorts but not quite as long as Culottes. Basically a happy medium and a perfect option for pretty much any occasion! Having realized the full potential of midi shorts, I suddenly felt a void since none yet found their way into my closet! To fill the void, the scoured the web in hopes of finding a perfect pair, but instead found a perfect suit! Honestly, I wish all of my searches were this fruitful!


Jessica Salisbury said...

What a cool suit. It reminds me of an updated 80s look. I love the jewelry too!


Natali said...

Amazing two piece suit! You look wonderful!


Dressed With Soul said...

Your summer suit is a perfect outfit - especially on you <3
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby

Leta G. said...

Loving this blue color!

Fashion blogger, freelance stylist and photographer, interior designer, photo model and music production student. Check out my fashion blog http://letucc.blogspot.com/ Great and big things are coming!

Elizabeth Hawn said...

in love with this blue short suit!


Aleksandra Skorupan said...

great suit! that color really compliments your tan <3


Anonymous said...

I love the suit and your hair! ;)
An interesting site is giving away a freebie sterling accessories, go and check it out :) http://jewelryfreebie.net

Joana said...

Amazing suit! So chic!


Live-Style20 said...

so cute ;-)

new post


Nicoletta De Luca said...

That suit is amazing!

BAGS Spring/Summer 2015 big selection on
lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

Cocktail Dress said...

You look amazing in these suit!


Lizzy Hadfield said...

Gorgeous! This colour looks SO gorgeous on you, I am such a sucker for a short suit!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

reloadevolve.com said...

Love that color on you! Great look!


Desirèe D'Aloia said...

amazing look!


Caroline said...

this blue and brown combo !! oh


Michèle Kruesi said...

wow. I love this kind of short suit. and that bright blue color is so perfect for spring


Holly said...

I love, love those sunglasses! Can you share what brand?

Jennifer Kaya said...

Great post! Love this outfit,..... by the way,You look so beautiful in this color,blue is definitely your color!

Cheyenne said...

This looks amazing!
The color the cut and everything.

xx Cheyenne

Stephanie said...

Love that suit!! Those sandals are so cute!

Enikő Schmidt said...

Love this summer suit so much! The color is so pretty!


The Style Circus said...

I absolutely adore this gorgeous summer suit!!


Marija Krstevski said...



St Style said...

I totally agree with you on midi shorts! I have my own pair from Urban Outfitters and love it to death! I hope to expand my collection! BTW, b lue suits you so flawlessly!


Venoma said...

Perfect blue outfit!

Check out my latest OUTFIT POST on my fashion blog and feel free to enter my latest Printic giveaway!

XoXo Venoma
Venoma Fashion Freak

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shoes too! Where are they from?!

Liz Lauren said...

I love the shorts -- and the color is great


Kelly said...

This is such a great color on you and I love the sandals!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Melissa Tierney said...

I love everything about this look <3

Miriam Henderson said...

Cool look! You look stunning.


Gil Zetbase said...

Tres elegant ce look!
Bonne journee!
Photographe Gil Zetbase

Rachel Jung said...

This entire look is perfection! I absolutely adore those sunnies! The shoes are great and look so comfortable. The suit is amazing in cobalt and I just love it all!
Check out my blog XO


claudia villanueva said...

Love this blue summer suit! Looks great with the brown sandals!

Camille said...

Such a gorgeous look ! Your shoes are amazing as usual

Anonymous said...

Love this electric blue color.....!


john Hartil said...

What a beautiful blue outfit and those shoes are a "Must Have" for sure!


Joy Shiness said...

Beautiful outfit !


Merlin said...

THAT suit is right out of PERFECT!! The color is just dreamy!! franki

The Fashion Lotus said...

Definitely love the summer suit!

Simplytheblog said...

so nice :)

katilesecret_ said...

a perfect combination with the shoes and the bag!and i love this colour!

Monika Basiaga said...

Fantastic colour of suit. It match to you perfect! :) You look really beautiful!

Style Weekender said...

Super Killer. I am particularly fond of midi shorts too. pretty much midi anything. hehe!


TS Garments said...

Very nice collection for ladies dresses if you are finding more designer dresses then you can visit here Buy Custom Designer Dresses

obat herbal kanker usus halus said...

pengobatan alami untuk menyembuhkan penyakit kanker usus halus tanpa operasi
Obat Herbal Kanker Usus Halus

michelle said...

christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel colorful Sequins Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps

Los Angeles Scene said...

Great Post! This summer blue outfit looks perfect on you!!

Los Angeles Scene

Anonymous said...

Vartu Automatika | Metalines Tvoros | Kiemo Vartai | Metalines Tvoros | Mikroautobusu Nuoma |

P Fsdfsd said...

www.metrampa.lt - juoduju metalu lauzo supirkimas - spalvotoju metalu lauzo supirkimas - www.metrampa.lt - juoduju metalu lauzo supirkimas - spalvotoju metalu lauzo supirkimas - www.metrampa.lt - juoduju metalu lauzo supirkimas - spalvotoju metalu lauzo supirkimas -