April 12, 2015

DYLANLEX Kaa bracelet, DYLANLEX  Liam bracelet, DYLANLEX Ari ring, DYLANLEX  Rio ring, DYLANLEX  Syd ring

You know my motto when it comes to jewelry, the more the merrier! I can't help it, I am borderline obsessed with armparties. Usually, I start with a bracelet or two and maybe a ring and keep piling on until it feels like I can't add anymore:) My hubby even coined a term for this, he jokingly calls it my "like you robbed a jewelry store" look. Normally, I just smirk and roll my eyes when he says this, but from time to time, when I for some reason feel the need to justify my style-related decisions, I try to explain that layering jewelry is a girl thing, and that's the way it looks best:) He responds by nodding and pretending to agree with me, though secretly I suspect he actually does, but just enjoys making fun of me. Evidence to support my suspicions? Well, it's plain as day... layering is the only way to wear jewelry! Right?:)

DYLANLEX jewelry, DYLANLEX bracelets, DYLANLEX  ring

JOE'S JEANS Mid rise skinny ankle Kenzie jeans from COOL OFF Collection, JOE'S JEANS Cool Off Collection

DYLANLEX Kaa bracelet, Liam bracelet, Ari ring, Rio ring & Syd ring | JOE'S JEANS Mid rise skinny ankle Kenzie jeans from COOL OFF Collection & Hedi teeBOYY Lazar leather bucket bag 


elza beatrise said...

you look super gorgeous, love the jewellery ! x

CLUB AVENUE / / instagram

Dressed With Soul said...

Love this easy chic <3
xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
International Giveaway: Zatchels Bag as Thank-You for the Supporter of my Hobby

Cheyenne said...

This looks amazing!! Love how you just paired those bracelets with a t-shirt!

xx Cheyenne

Joana said...

So perfect and stylish!

Caitlin Morton said...

Love this look! It would be perfect for Coachella! Xo

ELIZA BETE said...

I love DYLANLEX jewels. They're amazing. As well as this outfit! :)

Ksenia Nova said...

Excellent and stylish!





Faty said...


Aleksandra Skorupan said...

pilled up jewelry gives a different dimension to this outfit! love it!!! <3

Stephanie said...

Love the layering! ! You look gorgeous!

Marta said...

As always absolutely adorable photos!

Andrea jueong said...

Beautiful jewelry!

Joy Shiness said...

Nice jewelry !

Shannon Boyce said...

You look so so beautiful! I absolutely adore all of the accessories.

Sasa Zoe said...

These accessories are amazing! :P

Shall We Sasa

Brinis Fashionbook said...

your jewelry looks amazing and I love your style :)

Natali said...

This outfit is styled to perfection! All of your jewellery is incredible!

PSLily Boutique said...

Beautiful look! :)


Su nd Chris said...

Super cool!

xx Su

Estefania Laguna said...

Amazing look,kisses.

Julia Lundin said...

Perfect festival vibe!


once again you look stunning, I adore your jewelry choises

Andréa Viza said...

i love the layered silver jewelry. really adds a pop to the casual look. amazing!


A.Viza Style

Monika Basiaga said...

Really nice jewellery :)
I like your hat & bag!

Kelly said...

Robbed a jewelry store? I love that!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Adriana said...

Love the look! Perfect jewellery!

Liz Lauren said...

such a perfect desert look - love the tones

Diana said...

Love all your jewelry! Great look.
|| D I A N A ||

Avellia Anwar said...

great look

visit mine,
Miss Aa

Karen Farber said...

Well said, I love your obsessions with jewelry, it's a great source of inspiration for me! You just have the best accessories :)

Alina Ermilova said...

I'd say you're the queen of the jewelry stack! ;)



Michèle Kruesi said...

wooah, all this jewelry looks absolutely AMAZING

Camille said...

Nice outfit and gorgeous jewelry

Ana Céline said...

you're just so gorgeous! I love this outfit :)

Marija Krstevski said...

Jewelry is absolutely perfect!

Teresa Quiroga said...

Love it!!!
amazing outfit Dear
Teresa Quiroga Blog

Nobodys Closet said...

Lovely outfit and the jewelries are the perfect icing on the cake ;-)

Live-Style20 said...

so nice ;-)
new post

Live-Style20 said...

so nice ;-)
new post

Merlin said...

YOU ARE SO RIGHT!! Bling IS the thing!! And, it's FUN!! franki

Dagmar Barnetová said...

Amazing ... love the accessories ..

Bill said...

Simple but beautiful tee

Nina said...

Love your jewelry and belt. xx


Violet Roots said...

Love those rings! Your Accessories are always great!


Anonymous said...

Love your accessories !!!

Jeany R. said...

amazing outfit, love the accessories! They really make the casual outfit so chic! <3

Elizabeth Hawn said...

gorgeous jewelry for this outfit!

Joyce Lewis said...

You always get it right... love following your blog :)

Denisa said...

So nice.

mybeautrip said...

Nice outfit. Love the jewellery!

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Love your jewels!!!!

Quality and customized sunnies on
lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

Alyssa Renee said...

Love the jewelry! =)

Follow Me:

mywhiteT said...

LOVE the jewelry!
Great shoot...

Jessi Malay

prudence yeo said...

Love the look of chic chunky accessories with a casual chic outfit! Great style!


Valeria Souhaut said...

Wonderful accessories with a casual chic outfit!!!

Patti Santamaría said...

preciosa!!!!!!! me encantas hoy!! un besazo! te espero en mi blog

sara said...

Digo lo mismo.. super preciosa

obat herbal glaukoma said...

pengobatan penyakit glaukoma secara alami tanpa operasi

Obat Herbal Glaukoma

Olia.Kedik said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oliamoda said...

I love your effortless style. You re a beauty!

katilesecret_ said...

this is one of my favourite looks of yours.i love the jewelry.

Jovana said...

I'm so in love with shis outfit! Love every single peace of it. X

Lilly and roses said...

You look amazing,

P Fsdfsd said...

Vartu Automatika | Metalines Tvoros | Kiemo Vartai | Metalines Tvoros | Mikroautobusu Nuoma |

Anonymous said...

christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping
Christian Louboutin 12CM Bronze Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Champagne Rhinestone Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Dark Blue Patent Leather Pumps

جرحي said...

Thanks for the

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

Click here

سعودي انحراف

شات عسلي

سعودي كول

Elsa Permana said...

Very happy to be visiting here, the site is very good and useful
I hope you will continue to post articles or other information,,
thank you for sharing..
visit Obat Herbal Untuk Kanker Usus

Greenwood Jonny said...

Thank you dear
obat gonore herbal
obat khusus untuk kutil di kemaluan
obat herbal untuk penyakit sipilis raja singa
nama obat untuk penyakit raja singa
cara mengobati penyakit kelamin raja singa
harga obat herbal untuk kutil di sekitar kemaluan
obat untuk penyakit kelamin gonore sipilis raja singa
obat kutil di kemaluan yang alami
pengobatan herbal untuk kutil di kelamin

obat herbal denature said...

very nice article and the contents of the article are of sufficient quality. hopefully more successful and hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
callusol apa bisa untuk kutil kelamin?
obt kutil kelamin wilayah lampung
kutil kelamin di liang vagina
Yang jual obat kutil kelamin di daerah bngkinang ada tidak?
jual obat untuk kutil kelamin di kota semarang
jual obat kutil penis daerah sorong

obat herbal denature said...

hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
jual obat kutil kelamin di solo
gatal berlebihan dimuara Vagina
obat kutil kelamin manjur
obat kutil kelamin
obat kutil kelamin manjur dan aman
obat kutil kelamin manjur dan aman

tyler durden said...

Thanks....hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
obat kencing nanah yang cepat sembuh
obat herbal untuk penyakit sipilis

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...

Thank You dear....hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
obat penyakit raja singa dari bahan alami
obat wasir herbal

obat raja singa said...

Thanks for share..more wait
obat kutil kelamin dari bahan alami
obat kutil di kemaluan

obat raja singa said...

semoga bermanfaat... terima kasih....
obat sipilis yang manjur
obat kutil kelamin khusus untuk pria

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...

semoga bermanfaat,,,
mengobati kutil kelamin dengan obat herbal
mengobati iritasi pada kelamin

obat herbal kutil kelamin said...

cara mengobati gonore dengan obat alami
cara cepat menghilangkan kutil

obat herbal kutil kelamin said...

obat herbal untuk kencing nanah atau gonore
cara mengobati penyakit gonore atau kencing nanah dengan obat herbal
bagaimana cara mengobati penyakit kelamin keluar nanah
obat untuk penis keluar nanah
obat alami untuk penyakit kencing nanah atau gonore
berapa harga obat kutil kelamin

Herbal de nature said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well
obat penyakit kulit raja singa
daun kenanga obat raja singa
obat penyakit raja singa pada laki-laki
obat raja singa manjur
obat raja singa murah
obat raja singa paling manjur
obat medis raja singa
obat mujarab raja singa
obat menyembuhkan raja singa
obat mengatasi raja singa
merek obat raja singa
merk obat raja singa
obat untuk mengobati raja singa
obat tradisional mengobati raja singa
cara membuat obat raja singa


There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
jual obat gonore/kencing nanah
cara mengobati sipilis dengan obat alami
cara cepat menghilangkan kutil
jual obat raja singa

Arjuna Subagyo said...

This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
obat herbal manjur untuk penyakit wasir atau ambeien
cara mempersempit vagina setalah melahirkan
obat herpes herbal

obat herbal kutil kelamin said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
tanaman herbal untuk kutil kelamin
jual obat kutil kelamin herbal
obat kutil kelamin yang manjur dan aman
tanaman herbal untuk sakit wasir
obat kutil kelamin dari bahan herbal yang manjur
cara mengobati kutil di penis

Unknown said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
konsultasi dokter kelamin online
obat herbal untuk gonore
bagaimana cara mengobati kencing keluar cairan seperti nanah
cara cepat mengobati kutil kelamin