DETAIL ORIENTED


I guess you can call me detail oriented because I firmly believe accessories make or break an outfit and transform the look and feel of an outfit like nothing else. Take today's dress for example, or cover up if you will,  ( though I honestly think it works as a dress just as well ). Paired with cute flip-flops and a beach tote, it is a perfect day-at-the-beach option, of course I wanted to wear it in the city. So, to dress it up a bit, I opted for a pair of high-heel ankle-wrap sandals, a cute cross-body and lots and lots of layered jewelry. 

Since no one was pointing fingers and asking why I was wearing a beach cover up in the middle of the city, I'd say my mission to transform it into a dress was quite successful :) What do you guys think? 





MIGUELINA Bridgette vintage embroidery cover up { also love this crochet option } | CHLOE The Marcie mini textured leather shoulder bag | GUCCI Candy ankle strap sandals | MICHAEL KORS Brockton chronograph watch { similar here } & pave gold-tone bangle | VITA FEDE mini titan crystal bracelet | BAUBLEBAR snowball pearl cuff | GOLD PHILOSOPHY pearled treble ring 

Labels: , ,