SAN DIEGO BLUES


Logic behind this look: a bit of blue is good but a lot is even better. In fact, I think it's pretty safe to say that no amount of blue is too much in my book, seeing how blue and I have a very special relationship. Of course by special relationship I mean that I am completely and utterly obsessed and could probably wear blue every day for the rest of my life and be perfectly content... So, I suppose you could say that this outfit it basically me living my dream, just me and lots and lots of blue:) 








BANANA REPUBLIC chambray shorts, soft-wash linen cotton shirt & mesh cut-out back pullover | CHLOE The Marcie mini textured leather shoulder bag | ASOS flat gladiator sandals | BANANA REPUBLIC Tina hat | NIALAYA panther ring, cross over gold ring, panther bangle in gold & white diamonds, stingray bracelet & rose gold & matte onyx bracelet 

Labels: , , , , , , , ,