A TOUCH OF RED :: VIVALUXURY FOR FERRAGAMO

MSGM boucle flared skirt
Good morning, Everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your week so far! I am so excited to partner with Ferragamo yet again ( if you read my blog on regular basis, you may remember our collaboration from last year ) to style a pair of sunglasses from their SS 2015 collection. Though it was definitely not an easy choice to make, for there are so many wonderful colors to choose from, I went with a pair of oversized round frames in the most beautiful shade of red. Aside from the fact that red happens to be one of my favorite colors, I love the striking look red creates, paired with my beloved white and black palette! And sure, I've ventured into color a bit lately, yet I still find myself gravitating towards a more monochromatic and calmer color palette, which works so well when you add a single bright accessory, such as a pair of red shades, for example:)

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Oversized round-frame sunglasses red

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Oversized round-frame sunglasses

MSGM white cropped button-up blouse

STRATHBERRY OF SCOTLAND MC Mini bag in Ruby

VIVALUXURY x MEJURI  jewelry


MSGM white cropped button-up blouse

NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD embellished leather and cork platform sandals

For today's look, I chose to pair my new Ferragamo sunglasses with a classic, black, white and red color combination, adding a bag in a similar shade to make red the focal point of this look. Yet, I recently wore them with an all white ensemble as well as a slightly nautical inspired navy-heavy outfit and absolutely loved they way they completed each look. I suppose what I am trying to say here  is that I found yet another one of those versatile accessories I always look for, so I hope you don't mind seeing quite a bit of them on this blog in the future:) 

SALVATORE FERRAGAMO Oversized round-frame sunglasses | MSGM white cropped button-up blouse & boucle flared skirt | NICHOLAS KIRKWOOD embellished leather and cork platform sandals | STRATHBERRY OF SCOTLAND MC Mini bag in Ruby | VIVALUXURY x MEJURI  jewelry 




Labels: , , , ,