LITTLE BLACK SHIRTDRESS

BANANA REPUBLIC Monogram poplin shirtdress

I've always been a fan of shirtdresses. There is a certain kind of ease and nonchalant coolness about them. Comfortable and stylish, to me, shirts dresses are a must-have Summer staple to wear day or night. Found this particular one on a recent trip to Banana Republic and fell in love with it the moment I saw it! Aside from the fact that I cannot resist a dress with pockets no matter how hard I try, this one has quite a bit of those special details I always look for. I mean how cute are those ruffle sleeves with tie details! I also love the unexpected color! Most shirtdresses I came across are white. Now, don't get me wrong, I love white dresses but in this particular case, I feel black makes this dress just a tad cooler and edgier, and possibly more appropriate for night:) What do you guys think? 




NIALAYA panther ring, NIALAYA jewelry

SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag

MICHAEL KORS COLLECTION Adelina runway suede platform sandals in black

CRAP EYEWEAR The Diamond Brunch sunglasses

BANANA REPUBLIC Monogram poplin shirtdress | MICHAEL KORS COLLECTION Adelina runway suede platform sandals in black | SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag NIALAYA panther ring, cross over gold ringpanther bangle in gold & white diamonds, stingray bracelet & rose gold & matte onyx bracelet | CRAP EYEWEAR The Diamond Brunch sunglasses 



Labels: , , , , , , ,