SIMPLE GEOMETRY

RAG & BONE The Skinny jeans

Back in my favorite weekend uniform, i.e. a pair of distressed jeans, oversized shirt and fun heels. Funny, but of all the things I wear, this particular combination is the one I feel most comfortable in. And sure, high heels are not exactly synonymous with comfort, but you know me, I am not flats kind of a gal. In fact, I've gotten so used to wearing heels anything below 3 inches is comfortable and therefore qualifies as weekend wear... Though for pumps as gorgeous as the ones from Paul Andrew I am wearing in today's post, I gladly break the 3 inch rule:) 

BANANA REPUBLIC soft-wash poplin tunic

GILLIAN JULIUS  multi tube bracelets

PAUL ANDREW Zenadia high heel pump



CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather


RAG & BONE The Skinny jeans | BANANA REPUBLIC soft-wash poplin tunicCHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | PAUL ANDREW Zenadia high heel pump | GILLIAN JULIUS  multi tube bracelets 



Labels: , , , , , ,