TERRACOTTA

H&M jumpsuit

This pretty terracotta-colored jumpsuit takes comfort to a whole new level! If I could spend the rest of summer wearing just the one thing, this would be it! Aside from comfort, color and overall fit, what I love about this one is the fact that it virtually doesn't wrinkle. Sure it sounds a bit mundane, I mean who cares about a few wrinkles, and yet... I do:) There were so many times I got into my car in the morning, looking completely presentable, and arrived to an important meeting looking like a wrinkled mess! But in this jumpsuit I can sit, slouch or even twist myself into a pretzel if I wanted to without being afraid of those pesky little wrinkles! And in my book, that is always a good thing:)! 

PRADA Confetti Wayfarer sunglasses


CHLOE Mini Drew shoulder bag



DELFINA DELETTREZ eye piercing earring

H&M jumpsuit { similar here & here } | CHLOE Mini Drew shoulder bag thanks to Barneys { in cream here } | ISABEL MARANT ear cuff & snake bracelet DELFINA DELETTREZ eye piercing earring PRADA Confetti Wayfarer sunglasses 

Labels: , , , , ,