THE FINE PRINT

TED BAKER Nelum maxi dress,

Though normally, my motto for weekend dressing is comfy and simple, I must admit, every once in while I really enjoy trading in my weekend uniform for something a bit more glamorous, getting my hair and make up done and spending an evening somewhere fabulous... Luckily, last Saturday was exactly such an occasion. One of my good friends got married and since the ceremony was really formal, I got to dress up and wear what is probably my favorite dress of all time.

TED BAKER Isla patent cross body bag






TED BAKER Neevo pointed toe court shoes

NIALAYA Skyfall collection gold jewel ear cuff

I found it on a recent trip to Ted Baker, and snatched it up as  quickly as humanly possible. The funny thing is that I don't wear print all that much. You know me, I am very comfortable in my solid brights or black and white. Yet, every once in a while, when I come across a printed gown as gorgeous as the one I am wearing in today's post, I kick myself for not wearing print more often. 

But of course not all prints are created equal. What I love about this one is how delicate, elegant and feminine it is. Oh, and that stark contrast between vibrant red and soft pink is just out-of-this-world beautiful. Honestly, when I came a cross a dress like this, I find myself wishing I could dress up  everyday... Ah, wouldn't that be fun! Are you guys with me on this one? :) 

P.S. If you happen to be a fan of Ted Baker like I am, CLICK HERE to shop now at 20% off! Happy hunting, Everyone:)!

TED BAKER Nelum maxi dress, Isla patent cross body bag & Neevo pointed toe court shoes | NIALAYA Skyfall collection gold jewel ear cuff 

Labels: , , , , , ,