VIVALUXURY x MEJURI JEWELRY COLLECTION

VivaLuxury Mejuri Jewelry Collection, Mejuri hite Velvet Collection, The Girl With A pearl
They say every great dream begins with a dreamer... Those of you who've been with me from the very beginning, probably know that aside from starting VivaLuxury, my greatest dream in life was to design a jewelry collection. Well, I can hardly believe it but my dream has come true and it is with great joy I am excited to unveil my Capsule Collection for Mejuri jewelry. 

My relationship with Mejuri began over year ago with a short little email. Of course, at that time I couldn't possibly imagine what a profound effect an email could have on my life. At that time, all I knew was that I felt an immediate connection to Mejuri jewelry and the company esthetic in general. Over time, as our relationship progressed, we've come to realize that not only was our esthetic incredibly similar, we also shared a passion for jewelry and design and so, we began thinking about collaborating in a more profound way and a capsule collection just felt like a great pace to start.

VivaLuxury Jewelry, Annabelle Fleur Jewelry

Annabelle Fleur Pearl Jewelry, VivaLuxury Pearl Jewelry

VivaLuxury Jewelry, Annabelle Fleur Jewelry


Annabele Fleur ring, Annabelle Fleur Bracelet, VivaLuxury Ring, VivaLuxury bracelet

Faith Connection Dress Net A Porter

VivLuxury ear cuff, VivaLuxury Earrings

VivaLuxury Necklace, VivaLuxury ring, Annabelle Fleur Necklace

VivaLuxury Jewelry Collection, Annabelle Fleur Jewelry Collection


When I began thinking about what I wanted this collection to be, I realized that for me, design is incredibly personal. And so, I felt it was very important to create a collection that truly reflected my personality, style and esthetic. In the end, the idea that inspired this collection the most, was a certain duality that is inherent in my personal style. On one hand, I love elegance and femininity, on the other, I am equally attracted to sharp, clean and slightly edgy silhouettes. To capture these seemingly opposite aspects of my sartorial personality, I decided to combine classically elegant pearls with modern, edgy, geometric settings. Something else that was incredibly important to me when it came to this collection was quality. Both Mejuri and I believe in the importance of combining unique and creative deigns with lasting materials, which is why all of the pieces in this collection are made from precious materials like vermeil on sterling silver, fresh water cultured pearls and cubic zirconia stones.

We spent the next few months working closely together to design a unique and creative collection, the hardest part of which was not being able to share every little detail with you guys:) The end result was a collection of 7 pieces designed to be worn layered or separately, day or night.

The experience of working with Mejuri on this collection was absolutely incredible and the feeling of seeing your ides come to life just indescribable! Honestly, I still have to pinch myself overtime I look at the collection because I am so happy with the way it turned out. My only hope is that you guys love it as much as I do... :)

VIVALUXURY x MEJURI White Velvet ring, White Velvet crawlers, White Velvet ear cuff, White Velvet arrow bracelet, White Velvet  bracelet, White Velvet earring jacket & White Velvet necklace

Labels: , ,