STARK

ASOS CARVELA Gosh black strap heeled sandals

Wearing my favorite not-so-basic basics and a new studded perfection of a jacket. In a sea of white tees out there, surprisingly a perfect one is not always easy to find. But this one from Rag & Bone is virtually indestructible and survived countless abuses I usually put my t-shirts through. Though I should rather say survived and persevered because somehow it managed to maintain it's original shape! For that reason it's been in heavy rotation, worn with everything from denim to tulle, but today I wanted to go super clean and paired it with white denim and my cropped Kooples jacket. Now, I have never met a studded leather jacket I didn't like, but some studded jackets I love just a little bit more than others and this one happens to be one of those! Because... well, because it's all good, the leather, the studs, the cropped length, which goes so very well with little black dresses and anything high waist. Love that!

DYLANLEX bracelet & rings


RAG & BONE/JEAN classic tee

ILLESTEVA Hamilton sunglasses

THE KOOPLES Studded leather jacket


THE KOOPLES Studded leather jacket | RAG & BONE/JEAN classic tee | CITIZENS OF HUMANITY Avedon ankle skinny jeans | CARVELA Gosh black strap heeled sandals via ASOS | ILLESTEVA Hamilton sunglasses | DYLANLEX bracelet & rings 



Labels: , , ,