DENIM DAYS


My love for not so basic basics continues. Currently, I am on a high-waisted skinny jeans high, because, well... because they pair so beautifully with anything from crop tops to tucked in lose-fitting soft tees. I am so addicted, I've been buying them in every color imaginable, but the black pair I am sporting in this post is my favorite by far. Today, I paired them with another favorite, i.e. the super soft hi-lo v-neck tunic. As I have mentioned before, basic is not in my DNA. And so I always look for something a little more special and what makes this tunic special is that exaggerated deep-v front. Lately, I've been paring it with caged bralette tops in either white or black. Love how casually sexy it looks as it slides off the shoulder to reveal a bit of the bralette strap. You know me, I'm all about the details... :)








EXPRESS One Eleven Hi-Lo hem tunic, caged back bralette { similar here & here } & mid-rise black jean leggings | STUART WEITZMAN Lovefringe suede sandals | ILLESTEVA Boca mirrored sunglasses { in blue here } | CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | WANDERLUST & CO Trio Stack ring set 

Labels: , , , , ,