NOT SO BASIC BLACK

PRADA retro sunglasses |

I've been rethinking my t-shirt and jeans philosophy lately... Normally when wearing those two together, I would go basic top, embellished jacket route to add a bit of complexity to this casual pairing. Yet lately, I find myself forgoing jackets in favor of t-shirt with interesting details I tend to be so fond of. The details vary from cut-outs and embellishments, to chiffon overlays and asymmetrical length, like in case of today's look for example. But whatever those details are, I love they way they  elevate  even the simplest of looks to polished ensembles! Hurray to not so basic basics!:)




ASOS split side top

ASOS Ridley skinny ankle grazer jeans in clean black


CARVELA Gosh black strap heeled sandals


SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag

ASOS split side top & Ridley skinny ankle grazer jeans in clean black | PRADA retro sunglassesSAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag | CARVELA Gosh black strap heeled sandals via ASOS | WANDERLUST & CO Trio Stack ring set 






Labels: , , , , , ,