HIGH RISE

Never thought that I'd get on board with high-waisted skinny jeans, yet lately, it's been all about that particular denim style for me. So good with pretty much any top imaginable, love the way they elongate the silhouette and accentuate the waist. The pair I'm sporting in today's post is my latest discovery and obsession. Aside from the fact that I really love the way the higher waistline is balanced by the cropped length, they have just enough stretch to hug you in all the right places... :) And... and this one is really important to me, the stretch helps to maintain their fit throughout the day! You see, there is nothing I hate more than skinny jeans getting loose at the knees and saggy around mid-section. I just feel that it makes you look disheveled and messy. So naturally, when I find a pair that looks good after continues wear, I am one happy girl!:)







L'AGENCE Margot high-rise skinny jeans { also here } | STUART WEITZMAN Lovefringe suede sandals | EXPRESS medium wash denim boyfriend shirt { similar here } | CHANEL Boy flap bag in perforated leather | DIOR So Real 48mm sunglasses  | GILLIAN JULIUS  multi tube bracelets 



Labels: , , , ,