August 26, 2015

Good morning everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images of my current obsessions and favorites! Hope you enjoy:)

LOEFFLEL RANDALL Rosa loafers | TIBI Satin poplin off the shoulder tunicDYLANLEX Kaa bracelet, Liam bracelet, Ari ring, Rio ring & Syd ring | THE KOOPLES minibox bag in embossed python style leather | EXPRESS mid rise performance stretch jean leggings


Sarah Murphy said...

I'm obsessing over those beautiful shoes!

x Sarah

Emma Honohan said...

I'm obsessed with those loafers and all the metallics! This summer I was really into gold, but now I'm leaning more towards silver. Love the bracelets and nails!

Louise Chen said...

Your jewellery is AMAZINGGG!


Dessie said...

What nail polish are you wearing? I like the accessories in this outfit.


Anya Prosto said...

Очень красиво! У Вас шикарный загар 😻
>>> Follow me Google+ <<<

Ujjaini Lahiry said...

I love blue & silver!

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

love these pics and these jewels!


Sarah Butler said...

oh my gosh I can't decide what I like best! The loafers and jewelry are both so on point. But where is that nail polish from??


Anonymous said...

And the nailpolish?

Sammie said...

oh these photos are beyond perfect with the silver nails matching the shoes so well and all this pretty jewelry makes it even better :)

Jessica Prain said...

I love the all silver look , it is beautiful ! I feel like denim grounds it well too.


Diana said...

Loving everything, beautiful photos!

|| D I A N A ||

Live-Style20 said...

so cute style!! ;-)

new post


Monika Basiaga said...

I like everything without shoes ;) They're just not in my type. But the rest is so pretty! Especially top and jewellery. Very nice photos too :)

Trendencies Blog said...

Wow I love your shoes, they´re so cool!

Lizzy Hadfield said...

These photos are so stunning!! I LOVE those shoes!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Caroline said...

ultra chic shoes !!!


Stephanie said...

Love the shoes!!!!

SweetMona said...

lovely shoes
nuevo look en el blog!

Natali said...

Oh wow!!! ALL of your jewellery is simply stunning and your shoes are so unique!


Marija Krstevski said...

Silver is always a great choice. Btw, stunning post!


Elizabeth Hawn said...

you always have the best jewelry and accessories!


Liz Lauren said...

obsessed with those shoes


Kathy McCarthy said...

Love everything! The nails, the bracelets and I'm obsessed with those shoes!


Adriana said...

Perfect shoes and rings!


Avellia Anwar said...

great shots..

visit mine,
Miss Aa

Carolyn said...

gorgeous metallic details!


Yulia said...

These loafers are so on point!:) Love how you completed this outfit with a nice jewelry.


TheBohoFlow said...

SO obsessed with these metallic details!
With love,

Ирина Гончарова said...

Amazing bracelets! <3


Alyssa Renee said...

You always have stunning jewelry pieces! Great shoes too! =)

Follow Me:
Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

Ana said...

I am obsessed with the all that silver ... mirror mirror indeed! I love it :)

Where is that nail varnish from??

Ana x


Camille said...

Those shoes are so pretty

Justyna P said...



Joy Shiness said...

Love your shoes !


Danielle said...

Those shoes are unique! I also love the bracelets!


ahsknaka said...

This is the coolest look I am coming across today! All the accessories are to die for. Great job!!

x https://ahsknaka.wordpress.com/

Micah Lee said...

I've been looking for similar loafers for ages. I wanted to branch out and experiment with bold colours such as silver, copper and gold. I LOVE the way you combined it with silver nails and jewellery!

Yours truly, Micah.

João Galhardo said...

super! :)


Art Adorned said...

those shoes are amazing they fit so perfectly and look so great on you it's like they were made just for you,and I love the matching nail color really

Marija M. said...

Such a perfect look, love all the details!
Giveaway on my blog: http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/2015/08/banggood-giveaway.html

Melissa Tierney said...

Those shoes are amazing!

Lucy Van Dean said...

Yay! So much love for platinum. <3
I'm lovin' that shoes! <3

Lucy Van Dean | Instagram

Joana said...

Fab style! Love the shoes!


Elisa Taviti said...

These photos are amazing!!!

With love, Elisa
My Fantabulous World

The Style Circus said...

Wow, absolutely love this ensemble!


Private Furs said...

Hi Annabelle Fleur,

I was wondering seeing your awesome collection of dresses, gadgets and accessories. I think you will love our Fur products collection which are less expensive and have quality as you know we are specialized selling fur products over last 20 years.


Private Furs.

Shiya Priya said...

Nice Website...
Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
its may be very beneficial for you also really

Tina said...

Fantastic photos & concept! Congratulations!

michelle said...

the biggest discount price of chrsitian louboutin pumps sale online,and only need 45$ one pair, don't miss it.
Christian Louboutin Black patent leather 120 Pigalle pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Red Patent Pointed Pumps

Angie Wilson said...

I love your metallic silver shoes!

xx Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

Ahmet Galiç said...

I like beautiful gift I could receive my love and I follow constantly

Ahmet Galiç said...

muhabbet odaları sürekli takip ediyorum güzel. Sevgilime alabilirim.

esion said...

cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.classicugg.org
UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chocolate
UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Grey

tbfashionViCtim said...

great metallic look - whoop whoop perfection xoxo tanja www.tbfashionvictim.com

tbfashionViCtim said...

great metallic look - whoop whoop perfection xoxo tanja www.tbfashionvictim.com

Candostu Kahraman said...

Blogger Superr. Good sohbet & chat I like beautiful gift I could receive my love and I follow constantly sohbet odaları & chat odaları

Candostu Kahraman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candostu Kahraman said...

Supper Blogger. Good Fhoto >> SOHBET & CHAT Fantastic photos SOHBET ODALARI great metallic look CHAT ODALARI

Elsa Permana said...

Very happy to be visiting here, the site is very good and useful
I hope you will continue to post articles or other information,,
thank you for sharing..
visit Obat Herbal Untuk Kanker Usus

Beauty Tronix said...

Wonderful.Black Friday Cyber Monday exclusive deals up to 70% off storewide. Hot sale! Laser handheld permanent hair removal device.

Printable Coupons 2016 said...

great post. :)

Fashion Jewel said...

These images looking good..

Fashion Necklaces,Stone Set Necklaces,Polki Necklaces,CZ Necklaces,CZ Pendents,

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Sand Gold Spike pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12cm Leopard Patent Leather Pointed pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Nude Patent Leather Wavy pointed Pumps

Komal Choudhary said...

Great efforts your work is really creative for... lastet mehndi designs collection visit here

Greenwood Jonny said...

Thank you dear
obat gonore herbal
obat khusus untuk kutil di kemaluan
obat herbal untuk penyakit sipilis raja singa
nama obat untuk penyakit raja singa
cara mengobati penyakit kelamin raja singa
harga obat herbal untuk kutil di sekitar kemaluan
obat untuk penyakit kelamin gonore sipilis raja singa
obat kutil di kemaluan yang alami
pengobatan herbal untuk kutil di kelamin

obat herbal denature said...

very nice article and the contents of the article are of sufficient quality. hopefully more successful and hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
callusol apa bisa untuk kutil kelamin?
obt kutil kelamin wilayah lampung
kutil kelamin di liang vagina
Yang jual obat kutil kelamin di daerah bngkinang ada tidak?
jual obat untuk kutil kelamin di kota semarang
jual obat kutil penis daerah sorong

obat herbal denature said...

hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
jual obat kutil kelamin di solo
gatal berlebihan dimuara Vagina
obat kutil kelamin manjur
obat kutil kelamin
obat kutil kelamin manjur dan aman
obat kutil kelamin manjur dan aman

tyler durden said...

Thanks....hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
obat kencing nanah yang cepat sembuh
obat herbal untuk penyakit sipilis

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...

Thank You dear....hopefully this article can be useful for the visitors.
obat penyakit raja singa dari bahan alami
obat wasir herbal

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait .. …
obat kutil kelamin
obat kutil kelamin manjur
obat kutil kelamin salep dan kapsul
obat kutil dan herpes dari alam
obat kutil kelamin yang sudah terbukti manjur
obat kutil kelamin yang aman tanpa efek samping
obat kutil kelamin tanpa operasi
obat herbal untuk kutil kelamin
obat manjur untuk kutil kelamin
cara alami mengobati kencing nanah

obat raja singa said...

semoga bermanfaat... terima kasih....
obat sipilis yang manjur
obat kutil kelamin khusus untuk pria

obat kutil kelamin yang alami said...

semoga bermanfaat,,,
mengobati kutil kelamin dengan obat herbal
mengobati iritasi pada kelamin

obat herbal kutil kelamin said...

cara mengobati gonore dengan obat alami
cara cepat menghilangkan kutil

Herbal de nature said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well
obat penyakit kulit raja singa
daun kenanga obat raja singa
obat penyakit raja singa pada laki-laki
obat raja singa manjur
obat raja singa murah
obat raja singa paling manjur
obat medis raja singa
obat mujarab raja singa
obat menyembuhkan raja singa
obat mengatasi raja singa
merek obat raja singa
merk obat raja singa
obat untuk mengobati raja singa
obat tradisional mengobati raja singa
cara membuat obat raja singa


There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.
jual obat gonore/kencing nanah
cara mengobati sipilis dengan obat alami
cara cepat menghilangkan kutil
jual obat raja singa

Arjuna Subagyo said...

This article is unique and interesting. thanks for your share. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea.
obat herbal manjur untuk penyakit wasir atau ambeien
cara mempersempit vagina setalah melahirkan
obat herpes herbal

obat herbal kutil kelamin said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
tanaman herbal untuk kutil kelamin
jual obat kutil kelamin herbal
obat kutil kelamin yang manjur dan aman
tanaman herbal untuk sakit wasir
obat kutil kelamin dari bahan herbal yang manjur
cara mengobati kutil di penis

P Fsdfsd said...

plastikiniai langai vilniuje
plastikiniai langai kaune
plastikiniai langai panevezyje
plastikiniai langai raseiniuose
plastikiniai langai vilniaus rajone
plastikiniai langai kauno rajone
plastikiniai langai klaipedoje
plastikiniai langai klaipeda

Unknown said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.
konsultasi dokter kelamin online
obat herbal untuk gonore
bagaimana cara mengobati kencing keluar cairan seperti nanah
cara cepat mengobati kutil kelamin