BLACK OUT


In full Fashion Week prep mode, I stopped by one of my favorite stores on Melrose Place, aka Elodie K to find what is probably the most gorgeous dress I've ever laid my eyes on! Though I am a huge fan of Dodo Bar Or in general, this piece in particular left me speechless! I mean, the combination of an easy silhouette, buttery-soft suede and intricate studding on hem and sleeves is just out-of-this world amazing! 

Today, I paired it with a fringed perfection from Paula Cademartori and stunning Elodie K jewelry, but I already have a million ideas about how to wear it next! Ankle boots and a nice cross-body bag, for instance, would look just as nice or if I was going a bit more dressy, I would perhaps pair it with suede strappy sandals and a black clutch! At any rate, the possibilities are endless and of course you know how I feel about that!:)








DODO BAR OR Scarlett dress, PAULA CADEMARTORI bag, ELODIE K. jewelry, ILLESTEVA sunglasses all thanks to ELODIE K. 

Labels: , , , , , ,