THE ALLLEGS


There are many reasons to love fall, but for a shoeaholic like me, fall signals the beginning of that magical time of the year when one gets to go boot shopping again! I mean, you know how I get about footwear in general, but boots are on another level. Honestly, if I could, I'd probably wear boots year-round, all day, every day and with everything! 

My first score of the season? These gorgeous ALLLEGS boots from Stuart Weitzman! Since over-the-knee boots happen to be a particular obsession of mine ( Hello, Stuart Weitzman HIGHLAND boots I wore to death last year ), I just couldn't resist adding another pair to my collection. Not only do I adore the color since it works so well with muted greens, camels, creams and lighter denim, the height of the boot makes the style even sexier, striking and more dramatic. These boots are the perfect accessory to fall suede skirts and high waisted denim! 








I've only had these boots for a few days, I've already been wearing them non-stop. In fact, I'm so obsessed, I decided to get the same pair in black! Of course, this means that you'll be seeing more of these boots on this blog, so I hope you enjoy!


STUART WEITZMAN The ALLLEGS over-the-knee boots | ANTHROPOLOGIE draped trench vest & turtleneck sleeveless tunic | CELINE Medium Trotter bagCOORDINATES Legend bracelet ESTELLE DEVE Dawn ring set & Ilona ring set

Labels: , , , , , ,