WELL SUITED

Yet another one of my outfits comprised entirely of current favorites! Love this Kooples suit for it's ability to go from day to night and pair with just about any shoe style imaginable from sneakers to sky-high heels. As with all Kooples pieces, it's impeccably tailored and so comfortable it's easy to forget you're wearing a suit! Love that! The other obsession du jour is the super fun Anya Hindmarch Smiley backpack I got while I was in Paris! Basically a perfect bag to wear with any casual outfit, I  also love the way it downplays ensembles when paired with dressier or tailored pieces! Oh, and the leather stickers... One word! OBSESSED!!!! I've gotten a few so far, but planning to expand my collection even more:) And by more, I mean of course I'm planning to get them all... Hopefully I don't run out of room on that backpack:)









THE KOOPLES one-button stretch wool smoking jacket & stretch wool pants | ADIDAS Superstar sneaker | ANYA HINDMARCH Smiley leather backpack, leather eye stickers, Phwoar leather sticker & Pointing In leather sticker 



Labels: , , , , , ,