FLAWLESS SKIN ROUTINE

November 23, 2015


Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! If you read my blog on regular basis, you probably know that usually I opt for a very simple make-up. Powder, bronzer, liner and a bit of lip gloss, that's pretty much what I use on daily basis. Yet, when it comes to evening make up, my philosophy is quite the opposite! As much as I like a fresh, dewy face for day, I feel that a great evening look starts with a perfect canvas, or the right foundation, if you will.


It took me a really long time to find the right foundation for me. On one hand, I was definitely looking for something to mattify and even out my skin,  on the other, I didn't want to wear foundation which was very heavy or obvious. So, after trying a few different products, I finally came across Clé de Peau Beaué radiant fluid foundation spf 24. What I like about this particular one is the fact that it creates a very fine texture, feels very light on my skin and though it provides great coverage, does not look like I have a mask on! Currently, I'm using B30, a Medium Beige, but if you're not sure about your shade, answer a few question to find out your perfect complexion regiment at Complexion Concierge.

In addition to the radiant fluid foundation, I also use Clé de Peau Beaué concealer to cover up a few of those places that need a bit more coverage like under eye area or the few freckles around my nose for example.








I always start with concealer first, applying it directly to the problem area or areas depending on how my skin is behaving that day, then patting lightly around the area of application with a concealer brush to blend it out perfectly. Step two is the foundation. I start by dispensing a dime-sized amount of foundation onto my hand. This is definitely the perfect amount of product to use because you really need a small amount to work with. Next, using a foundation brush, I dot 5 parts of my face ( cheeks, nose, chin and forehead ). I always start by applying foundation to my cheeks for a bit more coverage and use less on the rest. Finally, holding a foundation brush perpendicular to my face I glide it back and forward to blend out the product perfectly and create a very natural look.

As always, if you have any questions about products or application, please feel free to email me anytime! I'll be happy to answer! 

32 comments:

Amanda said...

I always wanted to try these products! Your skin looks amazing gotcha give it a shot

Xo
Amanda

www.amandaazeredo.com

Dressed With Soul said...

Your makeup is simply perfect and you look adorable!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Liz Lauren said...

I really like that lace top

http://hashtagliz.com

Natali said...

You already have a flawless skin and being able to find a perfect foundation has only accentuated the beauty of your skin even more! :)

http://lartoffashion.com

Jessica said...

Stunning makeup look, products and pictures! =D

NEW POST on http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
Jessica

Camille said...

Great post ! Love the pictures
Xoxo
http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.fr

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Love this post, what a shame the foundation is crazy expensive

Love,

www.thestyleventure.com

Sasa Zoe said...

wow it is flawless! Love love love<3

Shall We Sasa

Nicoletta De Luca said...

This products look really great!

Preppy outfit for Fall on
lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
Bloglovin'

Poshnessary com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poshnessary com said...

a good skincare routine is so important!!

www.poshenssary.com

Alyssa Renee said...

Your make-up looks beautiful! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
policyofstyle.com

Olga Dubinko said...

Your skin looks flawless, I'd say you don't need any foundation, but at the same time, I can totally understand how tempting it is to try new makeup products!

http://againstandforward.blogspot.com

Emma Honohan said...

Your skin is glowing, it looks lovely!
emmastyleguide.blogspot.com

TheBohoFlow said...

Your skin is flawless!
http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/11/18/neutral-tones/
http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/11/18/neutral-tones/
With love,
C

studentsandstyle said...

What gorgeous makeup!

-Rae
studentsandstyle.wordpress.com

Andrea jueong said...

Your skin is always flawless! I would love to try this product.
http://fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

Avellia Anwar said...

gorgeous..


Regards,
Aa

women jewellery store said...

Beauty sharing tips always make full of love mostly about product which people want to know about review of product.
women jewellery store

Danielle said...

You look fantastic! Your makeup is always flawless!

www.spring2spring.com

Monika Basiaga said...

You look so beautiful! First photo is amazing! :)
Cosmetics look very nice.

Cricket betting tips said...

amazing pics

Adriana said...

You're flawless!
xx

www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

Madalena Dantas said...

your blog is perfect!! And I'm loving this post - there are so many products that I really want to try (:
Have a nice day!

maadalenaaa.blogspot.com

Manasi Sawant said...

Lancôme miracle air de teint is also really good for those who like a light foundation!

steph from fangswandsandfairydust.com said...

How do you keep the concealer from being removed by the foundation. Lately I have been reading to do the concealer after foundation followed by powder. I haven't liked how it looks but,....

Aryas Journey said...

You always look great.I wish I had the the spotless and smooth complexion like yours :)

http://www.aryasjourney.com

Candostu Kahraman said...

You look amazing. Love the sweater and the boots are so hot. sohbet and chat Amazing outfit! Really love the sweater.

Candostu Kahraman said...

Supper Blogger. Good Fhotos. Beautiful outfit. SOHBET & CHAT Fantastic photos SOHBET ODALARI great metallic look CHAT ODALARI

Sandra said...

you looked so beautiful and also i like your hair

Anonymous said...

What's your natural eye colour? You seem to have contact lenses with the black ring and some colour in them in lots of your photos.

I like your style, when it comes to both make-up and clothes.

Anonymous said...

amazing ..... you are so beautiful ..... once again ... you are so beautiful

Regards from Young Entrepreneur
Tangki Fiberglass
jual septic tank