SUNSET ON SANTA MONICA


I love fall in LA! While the temperatures definitely drop, it's warm enough to get away with bare legs yet just cool enough to start wearing sweaters! Knowing full well that this weather may not last long, I'm taking full advantage by wearing all my favorite minis and chunky sweaters! Today's look is comprised entirely of my old and new favorites! Completely obsessed with cream turtlenecks in general, what I love the most about this Joie one is the relaxed fit! Perfect for pairing with mini skirts to make them a bit more day-time appropriate yet equally cute worn with skinny jeans and say on oversized coat! Love that! What about you guys, what are you mostly excited to wear for fall? 






JOIE Kajetan turtleneck sweater { also love this one & this one } | THE KOOPLES leather skirt { similar here & here } | CELINE Medium Trotter bag | GIVENCHY boots thanks to BRUNA ROSSO | MICHAEL KORS Bradshaw watch | VITA FEDE ring | Adornmonde rings 



Labels: , , , ,