IF THE SHOE FITS

December 13, 2015


If you read my blog on regular basis, you know what a total shoeaholic I am! Now imagine my excitement when Nine West reached out and offered an opportunity to style one of my favorite shoe-styles ever, i.e. a classic black pump! Why do I love this particular style so much? Well, there are many reasons to love black pumps, but what makes this style truly special for me, is the fact that they work for any occasion and work equally well for day or night! 

Though Nine West certainly has quite a few different black pumps to choose from, I went with the pointy-toe Jackpot pumps in black suede. Aside from being particularly partial to black suede pumps in general, what I like about this pair is the hight of the heel! Perfect for casual pairings, the heel is not too high for the office yet sexy enough to wear with after-hours ensembles. In short, the perfect shoe for day and night and everything in between!




Off-Duty Casual Vibes:
Jeans and blazers are my thing! If I had to chose a single outfit I am most comfortable in, this would be it! A great combination of casual and polished, jeans paired with jackets have an easy, nonchalant vibe without looking too simple! Though one could certainly opt for flats with this look, I am a high-heels girl through and through, so adding a pair of black suede pumps, for me, completes this look like no other shoe can:) Aside from the fact that skinny blue jeans and black suede pumps were made for each other, the reason why the Jackpot pumps work so well for this look is because they add texture and complement the color palette without being too matchy matchy. Love that!





Work-Mode:
This outfit is basically a dressier version of my beloved jeans and blazers combo, courtesy of skinny leather pants and velvet blazer. To create this almost all-black look, I played with deferent textures such as leather, suede and velvet and added a few pups of color with a striped white button-down shirt and a bright red tote! I suppose you can say that I am a bit of a traditionalist because I still love to wear blazers to work, but I think leather pants and a smoking jacket instead of a classic version of a blazer, help to give this look a bit of a modern vibe. Once again, I completed this look with my Jackpot suede pumps for a comfortable lift, polish and sophistication.





Night on the Town:
I love mini skirts! Sexy and girly, mini skirts are one of my favorite pieces to wear for a night on the town! Yet because I am not a fan of overly provocative ensembles, I like to balance the length of the skirt with tailored pieces on top. For this particular look, I opted for a velvet blazer and a simple turtleneck. Once again, to complete this look I went with my Jackpot suede pumps! Love the way the pointy toe elongates the silhouette while the medium heel height balances out the super short skirt and adds a dose of sophistication and polish to this otherwise very sexy look! 

54 comments:

Natali said...

First outfit is absolutely amazing, totally styled to perfection!

http://lartoffashion.com

Anya Prosto said...

Шикарные образы!!!
>>> WELCOME! MY BLOG – ANNA GALKINA <<<
>>> Follow me Google+ <<<
  >>> WELCOME! MY BLOG – ANNA GALKINA <<<
>>> Follow me Google+ <<<
 

Street style city said...

Great looks!!

My blog: Street Style City

NANI JIMENEZ said...

Beautiful!!!
http://bit.ly/unañomasnani

THE NEON FACTOR | Diana said...

Love it! The third outfit is my fave.

|| D I A N A ||
www.TheNeonFactor.com

Laura Isaza said...

I'm having major shoe envy right. I would love to work with nine west and your pick is just perfect!
I hope you can check out my blog :)
http://diaryofashoeaholic.wordpress.com/
xoxo
Lanny

Sasa Zoe said...

Stunning looks<3

Shall We Sasa

Trendencies Blog said...

Three great looks for a pair of black pumps! My favorite was number 3!
xx
Claudia
www.trendenciesblog.com

Manon B said...

Wonderful as always ! All yours looks are perfect, but I really love your first look, it's my fave and I also love the last one !

Bisous, Manon B

Su nd Chris said...

All the looks are on point!! Just perfect! :)

xx Su http://fashiontwinstinct.blogspot.de/

EmilyImagination said...

Great post! :)

www.emilyimagination.com

mybeautrip said...

All the outfits are awesome but the first one is perfect!
xx

PSLily Boutique said...

Love the bag and shoes! :)

xo,
Lily | pslilyboutique.com

Sun Moon said...

The black pumps are an example of classic, everlasting piece. Every woman should have at least one pair. I love how you play with textures and how you manage to do a simple outfit with a bit of edge to it.

Greetings from: http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.rs/

Camille said...

These outfits are all so elegant ! And your legs are gorgeous
xoxo
http://fashionbackyard.blogspot.dk

Joana Sá said...

Fabulous
Amazing all your looks

Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

Blvck Bee said...

You have legs for days so I think that any shoes will look great on you!

Agnes x

http://www.blvckbee.com

Anonymous said...

The first look from this post is same as the one posted on NOVEMBER 18!

Kelly said...

All three looks are gorgeous!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

TheBohoFlow said...

All three looks are gorgeous! The third look is definitely my favourite, love the mini skirt.
http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/12/05/turtleneck-dress/
http://www.thebohoflow.com/2015/12/05/turtleneck-dress/
With love,
C

A TRENDY LIFE said...

gorgeous look! you look so pretty and chic! xoxo

Lucie Shoesmaniac said...

perfect legs :)
love the third outfit.
black vest

Hazel said...

Hi Annabelle beyond in love with your bag in the 2nd look! Please can you tell me whose it is and where I can get one? #bagenvy HXH

Merlin said...

THAT grommet look is GLORIOUS!!! franki

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

You can't go wrong with those pumps ;) They're simple yet perfect!

fashionabejita.blogspot.com

Deborah D said...

Love black pumps too

STYLURE
STYLURE
STYLURE

goldnfiber said...

Black dresses are always shinny.

Anastasia Lee said...

Love all of these looks! They are elegant, simple and classic!

http://www.mauveovermatter.com

Kblossoms said...

Beautiful camel coat, I found mines at Zara www.kblossoms.etsy.com

faryal naaz said...

Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more. I am taking your feeds also.
get instagram followers

Vesna said...

Absolutely in love with every featured outfit!

http://www.trendyvee.com/four-last-minute-holiday-outfits/

Adriana said...

Love every outfit! So pretty!
xx

www.theblackblush.blogspot.com

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Wonderful look, I really love the first one!

The right post for sportswomen
lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog
Bloglovin'

Alyssa Renee said...

My favorite look is the last one! Also, love your striped turtleneck top! =)

~Alyssa~
shesalyssarenee.com
Shop My New Online Store Below! =)
policyofstyle.com

Lindsay Truax said...

Great shoes and great looks!! The first outfit is my favorite!!

pinkandnavystripes.com

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love you bags especially the orange pair!

xoxo
Stella

http://www.jadore-fashion.com

The Velvet Runway said...

I love all your outfits, especially the first, and the shoes are gorgeous :)

http://www.thevelvetrunway.com

Monika Basiaga said...

Love your outfits! Especially the last one! :))

Hollie Hobin said...

Amazing look - love the eyelet skirt on you, so chic!

Fashion Blogger
http://www.holliehobin.co.uk

Arohi Sharma said...


Nice Post related cotton sarees


Digita India's Shooping Login It's Free And Alwyas




Digita India's Shooping Website

Digita India's Electronics

Digita India's Fashion

Digita India's Industrial

Safety Equipments

Home Appliances

Automotive Apartments

Hobbies E-learning

Electric

Grocery

Ayurvedic

Anonymous said...

.........Nice..^_^v............

Janet Medina Sanabria said...

I love the top on the first outfit, where did you get it?

Ed Rielly said...

Anna you may be the most stylistically beautiful woman on this planet, or any other for that matter! Well done bella!

salwar kameez said...

Thanks for Sharing this post.!!

Useful Designer Dress Material Collection..

Wholesalesalwar.com

Kesari Exports Salwar Kameez

Wholesale Sarees Supplier From Surat

For Wholesale Inquiry @ +91-7567928195

fzillion casual said...

How do you get stylish but comfortable high heels?
what are pumps shoes

esion said...

christian louboutin pumps 12cm high heel sale online and free shipping http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel Black Sheepskin Pointed Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel colorful Sequins Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Heel White Fish skin Pumps

Article said...



Article Healthcare
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads
How To Get Rid Of Acne
How To Get Rid Of Pimples
How To Get Rid Of Fleas
How To Get Rid Of Lice
How To Get Rid Of Dandruff
How To Get Rid Of Body Odor
How To Get Rid Of Underarm Odor

Anonymous said...


perawatan tubuh sangat penting, bagi wanita Melakukan perawatan tubuh dan wajah sangatlah diperlukan untuk menjaga agar kulit selalu terlihat cerah dan awet muda. Saat ini banyak kaum wanita yang memilih melakukan perawatan secara alami, kenapa? karena untuk menjaga kesehatan dan kecantikan kulit langkah terbaiknya adalah menggunakan kosmetik yang terbuat dari bahan alami dan itu ada pada Collaskin . Pastikan anda mendapatkan produk collaskin yang terjamin asli yaitu hanya terdapat di Distributor Fifi Nasa

michelle said...

You can find many styles of pumps including Christian Louboutin glitter pumps, Christian Louboutin glitter peep toe and so on in Christian Louboutin boutique.
Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120 Nude spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120 white color spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin Pigalili 120 Yellow spike Pumps
http://www.clouboutinsneakers.com

Ashima Footwear said...

We are manufacturers, supplier and traders and exporters of ladies footwear. We have professional experience of more than 10 years manufacturing in delhi.ladies footwear manufacturers in delhi http://ashimafootwear.com

huong duong said...

If you often lose sleep, I'll show you a trick to this. At bedtime you listen to music, the music helps you sleep better. If it is really effective, then share to your friends!
baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas, baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas , baixar musicas

huong duong said...

In the evening I usually go out and walk. Since I was living away from home, no more relatives here. But since discovering social networks, do not feel lonely in anywhere.
snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat , snapchat

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin colorful Spike Pointed
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin Gold Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Sand Pumps
http://www.clouboutinpumpsmall.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the jeans and blazer look, I am obsessed with it and the black heel with it looks amazing it gives it a very classy look. Another shoe that I find, looks super with this outfit is an ankle boot. I love ankle boots. I recently bought a pair of ankle boots that I am obsessed. I bought them at this very nice website «la glamour style» and they go with everything. And of course now I want all the ankle boots they have, they're so pretty!! Check out their website it's awesome.