February 27, 2016

I fully understand the irony of talking about in-between season dressing in February. Yet because we've been enjoying unseasonably warm temperatures in LA lately and in-between season dressing is exactly what I've been doing, talking about what I wear when I can no longer slip on my coats and boots, seems entirely appropriate:) 

Most of the time, switching from winter to summer wardrobe isn't easy for me. I guess there is a certain rhythm I get used to when I style outfits around boots and coats. And because weather in LA switched at a drop of a hat, at times, you literally find yourself switching seasons overnight. And sure, this happens all the time, yet I still struggle with going from wearing a fluffy coat on Monday to denim cut-offs on Tuesday:) To make the process of switching a little less painful, what I've been doing lately, is mixing pieces from both summer and winter seasons. So, I'd pair a summery dress with a trench and boots, or wear a pretty lace skirt with a blazer and oxfords as in the case of today's look. 

What about you guys, what's your trick for in-between season dressing?  

IRO Nicole skirt LOEFFLER RANDALL Rosa point loafer { similar options here & here } | SOFT JOIE Ilari blouse | MISHA COLLECTION Bakari blazerDIOR So Real 48mm sunglasses | ADORNMONDE earrings | MICHAEL KORS Sawyer leather strap watch { also love this rose gold option } | TIFFANY & CO Atlas open ring


Dressed With Soul said...

Perfect white on white look and I adore the shoes, too!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

Anya Prosto said...

Great outfit! I love white color! Your jacket so COOL!!!

>>> Follow me Google+ <<<
>>> Follow me Google+ <<<

Liz Lauren said...

love this all white look

Minale Me said...

Amazing look, love your shoes! X Minale

Trendencies Blog said...

Love this all white look! The skirt is so gorgeous!

Su nd Chris said...

What a beautiful look! Love the silver accents!

xx Su

Malu Swartjes said...

stunning outfit sweetheart :)
xx Malu
The Stylish Confessions | The online destination for fashion inspiration, beauty tutorials and lifestyle tips & tricks.

Poshnessary com said...

I love this all white look. Amazing!

Kisses from

Anonymous said...

wow this outfit is beautiful! I love your shoes and the skirt is cute!
Lunjasky bloglovin

BarBara Sara Štrkalj said...

Amazing, I love it ;)

Nicoletta De Luca said...

What wonderful way to wear white!

lb-lc fashion blog

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

I am absolutely in love with this white outfit!


Glitters rule the world said...

Hello, I just discovered your blog and I love it ! I'm a french beauty and fashion blogger, I'll be very grateful if you come on my blog and tell me what you think about it. Kisses xx

Nicole E said...

Love this all white look, especially the lace peeking out. Those earrings are also super cute! Checked out what you linked, they have a lot of nice ear climbers!



THE NEON FACTOR | Diana said...

Love your shoes!

|| D I A N A ||

Beauty Follower said...

Gorgeous white look, love the metallic details!

Ana Vieira said...

Amazing look, so elegant!

Blog - Coco made me do this

follow the blog on bloglovin

Jelena Marković said...

I love white on white on silver look. Lace skirt is phenomenal!

Alina Ermilova said...

I love this all white look with silver accents! So clean and chic!

I like to throw on a jacket or a light coat, and maybe a scarf for in-between season dressing.


Natali said...

You always looks so classy and stylish, no matter what's the season/ weather like! :) Thank you for the constant style inspo!

Live-Style20 said...

so cute pics- )))

i invite to me too

Hun Tature said...

Gorgeous look! xoxo

The Trendique said...

My goodness... <3 I seriously love everything about this look!!!

All white look amazing on you.

P.s I need these sunnies in my life!!! :D

Vanessa |

Steve Holliday said...

A very nice outfit, a beautiful woman, and million dollar legs.

Blvck Bee said...

Looking so lovely!

Agnes x

AGNESE said...

Looking perfect. I love how you style all of your outfis and pay attention to every detail. It's so inspiring!


Sasa Zoe said...

Amazing babe<3

Shall We Sasa

Camille said...

Beautiful look

Linda Tran said...


Eman Ahmed said...

love the white outfit!!

allergic to vanilla said...

So chic, and the silver loafers add a fab masculine touch to the whole look- def my style. I'd say layers are definitely my in-between season trick, you can't really do San Francisco properly without them. :)

xo Carlina

Ksenia Nova said...

How beautiful and feminine! I'm in love with this dress ...
Welcome to my fashion blog:



Julia Deutschen said...

You look absolutely stunning.
I love how you combine the all-white look with some silver details.
By the way, the lace hemline looks amazing.

xx Julia

Katharine Sellers said...

I'm so upset that your shoes are sold out everywhere!! I love them.

Katie X

Pepper & Piper

Meghan said...

Every time you use these shoes in an outfit post I want them more and more. So versatile. Love it!

Kelly said...

I love the all white look, so pretty, and those shoes are great!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Rupa said...

Nice shoes....

Jenny’s Bicycle-Indian Fashion Blog!!

Nissi Mendes said...

Perfect skirt!!

♥ Nissi
Instagram // Bloglovin


Gorgeous look! xx

fzillion casual said...

How do you get stylish but comfortable high heels?
what are pumps shoes

Monika Basiaga said...

Beautiful! :) I like everything without shoes ;) Just not in my type. But the rest is fantastic! Love photos too!

Francesca Cristini said...

great as always!


Adriana said...

This look is so clean and pretty! The skirt is fabulous!

fzillion casual said...

What is the best place to buy short wedge sandals?
There are various online sources to provide you informative details on this topic,
but this is one is very helpful.
wedges sandals

A Million Pinks said...


Tonis Ton said...

Hey! Great post I just came across your blog and I love it! It would be amazing if you
could visit my blog too. We can also follow each other if you like! :)
very nice!!! thanks for sharing!!!!


Mariam said...

I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Abija); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him here as (518) 303-6207 or He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something

Fzillion Manager said...

Thanks for sharing that information with us really informative..
long formal dresses

Liz Lauren said...

love this all white look

رضا رمضان said...

شركة تنظيف بالدمام
شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام
شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
شركة تنظيف بالاحساء

Elmnzel Cleaning said...

شركة تنظيف بالطائف
شركة المنزل تقدم لكم افضل خدماتها فى التنظيف بأفضل الاسعار فهى شركة تنظيف بالطائف تقوم بكافة خدمات التنظيف وبأستخدام اجود المنظفات فهى شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف, تنظيف منازل بالطائف, تنظيف مجالس بالطائف, تنظيف شقق بالطائف
شركة تنظيف فلل بالطائف

Anonymous said...

You look so beautiful in that outfit! Love this blog!

autobuso nuoma kaune
buhalterine apskaita
balkonu stiklinimas
plastikiniai langai