POSTCARDS FROM PARADISE :: PART 2


Though my Virgin Islands tan hasn't faded quite yet, I already miss our sun-filled adventures... Seven straight days of nothing but tanning, swimming, lounging around and relaxing:)

And since I am feeling particularly nostalgic today, I decided to share a few more images of our Caribbean adventures! Hope you enjoy!:)

















P.S. Special thank you to my girl Solmaz Saberi for the most gorgeous photos ever! Miss you, girl!

FAITHFUL THE BRAND Atlas Story stripe wrap dress | ZIMMERMANN cotton broderie top { similar here & here } | ANCIENT GREEK sandals | VICTORIA'S SECRET The Ruffle Itsy bottoms & the getaway halter | EXPRESS Geo Jungle triangle bikini top | TULAROSA off the shoulder top | KAYU DESIGNS St Tropez monogrammed tote | MADEWELL & BILTMORE panama hat | NIALAYA necklaces & bangles 



Labels: , , , , , , , ,