A GUIDE TO ABBOT KINNEY :: ALL MY FAVORITE SPOTS

March 16, 2016

Good morning, Everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! I wanted to take this opportunity to share a few of my  favorites spots on Abbot Kinney, a cute shopping and dining destination in Marina del Rey Emil and I like to frequent.

Eclectic, fun and stylish, if you're looking for a great shopping and dining spot, Abbot Kinney is definitely on of my favorite walkable neighborhoods in LA. Aside from the fact that you can shop while enjoying warm Cali sun, what I like about Abbot Kinney the most, is the great variety of shops you can find here. Unique clothing and accessories boutiques, flower shops, furniture and home goods stores, art galleries and chic restaurants, all conveniently located within a few blocks.







A Few Personal Favorites: 

Though there are certainly a few cute coffee shops on Abbot Kinney, since I was pretty much born with a coffee cup in my hand, I like to enjoy it on the go. Normally, I head over to TOMS Roasting Co. Coffee to get my caffeine fix. The rustic decor is beyond cute and the coffee is great, I mean, what else can a girl ask for?:)



One of my go-to places to get great basics like jeans and tees is Rag & Bone, and the Abbot Kinney location is definitely a favorite by far. This loft-style boutique also features the cutest back-yard garden patio, where you can lounge around while basking in warm California sun.


I've never been much of a dessert addict. Pasta and pizza, YES! But as far as desserts are concerned, Emil definitely has much more of a sweet tooth than I do. Having said that, whenever we find ourselves on Abbot Kinney, I can never resist getting ice cream at Salt & Straw! The ice cream is absolutely delicious and selection of flavors is seriously amazing. BTW, if you happen to stop by, I seriously suggest trying Honey Lavender! :)


As I mentioned before, there are a few really cool restaurants on Abbot Kinney, but the one place Emil and I are completely obsessed with is Gjelina. The food is just insanely good, and rustic chic decor makes this place one of our favorite spots to grab dinner. If you happen to stop by, I suggest trying any of their pizzas or a smoked trout salad, which is absolutely yummy! One thing I would recommend is making a reservation, because they do tend to get quite busy for dinner.







MARISSA WEBB Ilsa dress | ELIZABETH COLE geometric earrings | TABITHA SIMMONS Blaze embellished suede sandals | CHLOE small Hudson studded cross body bag | OLIVER PEOPLES x ISABEL MARANT Daria sunglasses | RACHEL ZOE Set of 5 rings | 


30 comments:

Joana said...

Fab style and sandals!

http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

Liz Lauren said...

love your dress

http://hashtagliz.com

Monika Basiaga said...

Wow! So beautiful outfit! Fashionable and feminine! Love it! Especially your sandals! <3 Great photos too!

Anya Prosto said...

Great outfit! I love color!!!

> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <
> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <

Street style city said...

Great look!! Love it!!

My blog: Street Style City

Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

Michèle Kruesi said...

what an adorable dress and you looks fabulous in all of these photos
www.thefashionfraction.com

Hun Tature said...

Your dress is so lovely xoxo

http://www.myinfinitystyle.com

Viktoria said...

stunning!

thedaydreamings.blogspot.com

Live-Style20 said...

so amazing look ; -=)))


i invite to me too


www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Trendencies Blog said...

Love the khaki green dress and the sandals are gorgeous!
xx
Claudia
www.trendenciesblog.com

Marta said...

That dress is so chic!

http://MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com

Diane Umuhoza said...

Beautiful dress !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2016/03/it-is-not-about-never-failing-but.html

Natali said...

Simply looking fabulous from head to toe!

http://lartoffashion.com

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Those heels are amazing!

30 ways to combine the army trend
lb-lc fashion blog
Bloglovin

ahsknaka said...

Love that dress. So casual yet glam.

x https://ahsknaka.wordpress.com/

A TRENDY LIFE said...

love the shoes. xx

prudence yeo said...

Love the casual chic vibe of this outfit and those embellished sandals are gorgeous!

Prudence
www.prudencepetitestyle.com

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

How gorgeous! <3

fashionabejita.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Gorgeous look! Loving your style! =D

http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
Jessica

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Love that dress! So easy!
Love,
www.thestyleventure.com

Blvck Bee said...

Lovely babe!

Agnes B x

http://www.blvckbee.com

Alyssa Hartwick said...

Lovely! I can't wait to go back and explore Abbot Kinney.

www.diarylamode.com

Denina Martin said...

I like that this post is much lifestyle. I will be happy to see more like that :)

Denina
Purely Me by Denina Martin

Alexandra Ivanova-Gazinskaya said...

As a professional stylist I'd like to say: "So simple! But so STYLISH!"

Will glad to see you in my blog *)
---> http://ivanova-gazinskaya.ru/ <---

Ed Rielly said...

Slow and easy style...nice!
Namaste.

Linda Tran said...

Beautiful!

http://www.llindatt.com

Datsbrand said...

This is my first visit to your blog, your post made productive reading, thank you. replica watches india

Alice Taylor said...

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
monkey go happy 2cat mario 2learn to fly 2 | happy wheels demo | mahjong online | pacman game | monkey go happy 3 | cat mario 3learn to fly 3 | happy wheels 2 | mahjong | pacman games

Anonymous said...

very nice blog! Love it!

___________________________________________
plastikiniai langai vilniuje
plastikiniai langai panevezyje
plastikiniai langai
langai
balkonu stiklinimas

Anonymous said...

Love this blog!

___________________________________________
www.savilangai.lt
Plastikiniai Langai
Plastikiniai Langai Vilniuje
Plastikiniai Langai PanevezyjeLangai