A STEP INTO SPRING

I love spring! In some ways I think it has to do with the fact that for me, spring signals the end of cold, gloomy winter and the beginning of my favorite time of the year, but also because everything feels fresh, new and exciting and honestly, I feel like a completely different person! Though I often gravitate towards a deeper and darker color palette for winter, come spring time, pretty pastels and brights is all I want to wear! This year is no exception of course and today's look is a perfect example of that.










I got this dress to wear to a mini anniversary Emil and I had last week. Though originally, we were planning to get away to Napa for a few days, our schedule got in a way, so we ended up spending a very romantic evening at one of our favorite restaurants and taking a stroll down a beautiful,  bougainvillea-covered street in West Hollywood.

The jewels I'm wearing in today's post were actually an early anniversary present from Emil. Well, they weren't intended as an early present, but I found them before he got a chance to give them to me, so yes, technically speaking an early present :) You see, I'm a bit of PANDORA Jewelry fanatic! I know, I mentioned this a few times, but just in case you haven't been following for long, I've discovered this brand about 3 years ago, and have been wearing it non-stop pretty much since. I think what attracted me to PANDORA in the first place is the femininity and delicacy of their jewels and also, because I prefer a bit of drama when it comes to wearing jewelry, the ability to layer as many or as few pieces depending on occasion. 

Today, I'm wearing a few favorites from PANDORA's Spring Collection. As I have mentioned before, I love delicate pieces, and to me, these gorgeous floral and crystal incrusted bracelets, rings and earrings are the epitome of elegance. Because I wanted jewelry to be the facial point of this look, I decided to layer a few bracelets and charms and stack rings to maximize the impact. Normally, when I layer jewels, I prefer to stick to a common theme yet play around with various textures and sizes. For this look, I went with sterling silver, crystals and florals with just a touch of sky-blue to add a pop of color to the look. To me, this combination is both elegant yet impactful. And I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to jewels, maximum impact is definitely a good thing! :)

P.S. I'll be partnering with PANDORA this Festival Season, so be sure to follow my adventures on my instagram and CLICK HERE to check out a few of my #FESTIVALREADY PANDORA favorites!

This is a sponsored conversation written on behalf of PANDORA. The opinions and text are all mine.

PANDORA The Spring Collection jewelry | ALEXIS Sage crochet fit-and-flare dress { also love this one } | REBECCA MINKOFF Georgina studded sandals | STRATHBERRY OF SCOTLAND Mc Nano powder blue bag


Labels: , , , , , ,