March 28, 2016

I love spring! In some ways I think it has to do with the fact that for me, spring signals the end of cold, gloomy winter and the beginning of my favorite time of the year, but also because everything feels fresh, new and exciting and honestly, I feel like a completely different person! Though I often gravitate towards a deeper and darker color palette for winter, come spring time, pretty pastels and brights is all I want to wear! This year is no exception of course and today's look is a perfect example of that.

I got this dress to wear to a mini anniversary Emil and I had last week. Though originally, we were planning to get away to Napa for a few days, our schedule got in a way, so we ended up spending a very romantic evening at one of our favorite restaurants and taking a stroll down a beautiful,  bougainvillea-covered street in West Hollywood.

The jewels I'm wearing in today's post were actually an early anniversary present from Emil. Well, they weren't intended as an early present, but I found them before he got a chance to give them to me, so yes, technically speaking an early present :) You see, I'm a bit of PANDORA Jewelry fanatic! I know, I mentioned this a few times, but just in case you haven't been following for long, I've discovered this brand about 3 years ago, and have been wearing it non-stop pretty much since. I think what attracted me to PANDORA in the first place is the femininity and delicacy of their jewels and also, because I prefer a bit of drama when it comes to wearing jewelry, the ability to layer as many or as few pieces depending on occasion. 

Today, I'm wearing a few favorites from PANDORA's Spring Collection. As I have mentioned before, I love delicate pieces, and to me, these gorgeous floral and crystal incrusted bracelets, rings and earrings are the epitome of elegance. Because I wanted jewelry to be the facial point of this look, I decided to layer a few bracelets and charms and stack rings to maximize the impact. Normally, when I layer jewels, I prefer to stick to a common theme yet play around with various textures and sizes. For this look, I went with sterling silver, crystals and florals with just a touch of sky-blue to add a pop of color to the look. To me, this combination is both elegant yet impactful. And I don't know about you guys, but when it comes to jewels, maximum impact is definitely a good thing! :)

P.S. I'll be partnering with PANDORA this Festival Season, so be sure to follow my adventures on my instagram and CLICK HERE to check out a few of my #FESTIVALREADY PANDORA favorites!

This is a sponsored conversation written on behalf of PANDORA. The opinions and text are all mine.

PANDORA The Spring Collection jewelry | ALEXIS Sage crochet fit-and-flare dress { also love this one } | REBECCA MINKOFF Georgina studded sandals | STRATHBERRY OF SCOTLAND Mc Nano powder blue bag


Live-Style20 said...

so pretty look ; >>

i invite to me too


Emma Honohan said...

This is such a beautiful lace dress, I'm absolutely in love with the fit and flare style and also the color is gorgeous on you!

Jessica said...

FABULOUS pictures and outfit!! =D



Sasa Zoe said...

Amazing dress and sandals<3

Shall We Sasa

Dressed With Soul said...

Your lace dress is extremely cute!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena www.dressedwithsoul.com

Lauralexo - said...

Wow! You're beautiful babe, I love the outfit


Karen Farber said...

Spring is the best! Loving your feminine dress and delicate jewelry!


Anya Prosto said...

Как красиво!)))) ТАКИЕ КОНТРАСТЫ)))) Потрясающее платье и чудесные цветы!

> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <
> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <
> MY BLOG – ANNUSHKA by Anna Galkina < > Follow me Google+ < > My instagram @anya_prosto <

Milica Nikolić said...

Amazing dress!❤
My opinion

Epsita M said...

You are gorgeous girl!! Love the dress and the clicks. Absolutely amazing!!
Spring is my FAVORITE time too:)

New Post @ www.thepositivewindow.com

Isa Red said...

Wow - i love the colors!!

Love, Isa Red | www.lookatisared.blogspot.de

Camille said...

Beautiful dress

BarBara Sara Štrkalj said...

Such a great dress I love it ;)


La Bijoux Bella | by mia said...

A very lovely vision of softly romantic pink for a beautiful Spring! :)

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

Joana Sá said...

Wow so adorable this look

>> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

Valentina Batrac said...

Your dress is so beautiful, love the colour! And the background of your photos is amazing. Great post <3

Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

Ana said...

I'm in love with the sandals! And the dress is sooo beautiful xxx

Hun Tature said...

Amazing photos! Loving your dress


Silviya Georgieva said...

WOW.. these photos are stunning.
Flawless outfit. I love your style!
Silvi's inspiration

Alyssa Renee said...

This dress is beautiful! I love the details! Cute sandals too! =)


Follow Me:
Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

Ankyls said...

Omg! Beautiful photos! :O

Lizzy Hadfield said...

This is INCREDIBLE! These photos are just a dream!!

Shot From The Street

adriana barar said...

Beautiful! love the whole mix

Lisa Campolunghi said...

This outfit is beautiful! I really love your style and your photo are amazing!

Stefanie said...

that dress is simply beautiful. The more you look at it the more interesting detail it has! I absolutely LOVE it. And the bougainvillea behind you is just so pictureqesque- love all of the bright colors!


Natali said...

So good that you are partnering up with Pansora! You look stunning in this pastel / romantic laced dress!!


Monika Basiaga said...

Wow! <3
So beautiful outfit! I adore pastels! Dress and bag are amazing. Photos are just perfect! Look like from a professional fashion magazine.

Eman Ahmed said...

Everything in this post is Great!!! your dress, sandals ,the pictures!! so beautiful.

How I survived winter: www.sincerelyeman.blogspot.com

PSLily Boutique said...

Love the dress! :)

Lily | pslilyboutique.com

Julie Smith said...

What a cute romantic post <3
Also LOVE the powder blue bag!
The Lady Fairer

Polina Sutin said...

Beautiful dress, adorable jewelry, magnificent background and breathtaking model! Love how it all came together here - gorgeous pictures!

Red Lipstick Optional

Meghan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meghan said...

Majorly in love with this post!!! Loving the dress and backdrop!!


Miki à la Mode said...

I love this dress! So gorgeous. Fabulous accessories, too.

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the dress and jewelry!

Vera said...

Beautiful dress!! You look amazing.

Blonde in Cashmere

Blvck Bee said...

Love the dress! So pretty!

Agnes x


prudence yeo said...

Such a lovely pink dress on you and those Pandora jewelry are equally pretty and attractive!


Carolyn said...

that dress is so perfect for spring!



lovely dress! xx

Desirèe D'Aloia said...

this dress is amazing! stunning pics!


Maja Mladenovic said...

Amazing look! So romantic and pretty!


Michèle Kruesi said...

oh wow. you look breathtaking beautiful

Faye Halewood said...

Love this. Would love to see a post about your festival season/Coachella tips/outfits etc. :)

Francesca Cristini said...

beautiful look!


MayLoveFashion said...

Wonderful, love your dress!

Perrier Émilie said...

So cute ! The dress is amazing !!! http://www.mademoiselleperrier.com/
kiss from Paris

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Love your jewellery! This flowers bush is just amazing too!

Josefin Molander said...

Oh wow, you look beautiful! x

Olga Dubinko said...

The dress is unreally beautiful: the color, the shape, everything!


thelittlediamonds said...

Beautiful pictures and the outfit looks so romantic
xx Alina

Liz Lauren said...

this dress is gorgeous


Paulinette said...

Pretty dress!

Photo Editing Company said...

You're so pretty! I love your bracelet and your rings!! It matches to your outfit and your dress slays!! simple yet elegant!


Such a Gorgeous dres!! ohh!

Linda Tran said...

You are stunning!


Viktoria said...

So gorgeous!


Eva-Lynn said...

Such a lovely dress! The pictures made me smile! x


Maru Conti said...

The dress is amazing!!


Trounin (литературный обозреватель) said...

и мне нравится

Agnese Kalnarāja said...

Ohh...this is so so beautiful! You look like a spring princess! Love it! xx

AGNESE from www.theblogness.com

Silly Crazy Me said...

You are so freakin gorgeous! <3 The photos look incredible and so do you. Love your blog, so happy I found it! <3
Lots of Love,


Jeansglam said...

You are beautiful! I love your dress and your outfit. Really cute and lovely :)

ema prazic said...

Wow awesome dress! Can I buy it somewhere because I need that type of dress for chrism... You look totally georgeus!!

Zaniuszka said...

This is just PEEFECT!! Where is the dress from??? I am desperate to get one like it for my friends wedding!!!

wholesale cosplay costume said...

Wow, you have taught a lot in this article. I love this.
I am a fan of Cosplay. I love marvel movies. And of course I am interested incaptain america 2 cosplay , I got my first wholesale cosplay costumes from www.alicestyless.com , their service is great. And I am super satisfied with their service.

Friv4 said...

When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.
Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4

Georgia Bobar said...

This is one of my favourite shoot you've done so far!



I am a princess, all girls are said...

Wow!!! Amazing!

Lush Fab Glam said...

Beautiful dress!

Aïchatou Bella Sakho said...

SUPER pretty!


Aïchatou Bella

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

Friv4 Games Online said...

And money. Thank God for instant loans! It is usually fast loans difficult to approach
Cookie Clicker
Cookie Clicker play
Cookie Clicker game
Cookie Clicker online

Anonymous said...

plastikiniai langai
balkonu stiklinimas

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
11.Monthly Income…………..

Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Grindu betonavimas
Grindu betonavimas Kaune
Grindu betonavimas kauno rajone
Grindu betonavimas kedainiuose
betonavimo darbai kaune
betonavimo darbai kauno rajone
betonavimo darbai kedainiuose
betonavimo darbai panevezyje