March 25, 2016

As I was getting ready for Paris Fashion Week, I felt that my hair color needed a bit of a lift! So, I teamed up with John Frieda® Hair Care to try their new Brilliant Brunette® collection of shampoos, conditioners and in-shower treatments. Reason why I was so excited to test out Brilliant Brunette® is because this collection consists of products which can lighten, deepen and brighten your color, right in the shower!  And I don't know about you guys, but I can definitely get on board with being able to play with my hair color every time I shower!:)

Deciding whether to go lighter or deeper seemed equally appealing at first, but since I'm really fond of my dark brown color, I opted to deepen my shade. Though I have to say that the biggest change came after the 3rd wash, I actually noticed quite a difference even after using the Brilliant Brunette® Visibly Deeper™ shampoo and conditioner for the first time because my color definitely had much more dimension! I saw the most dramatic change after the third wash. My color, which was a bit faded and flat before, looked much richer, lustrous and a lot more vibrant! Best way to describe it, Not a Basic Brunette, indeed!:)

BTW, my little trick is to keep the shampoo on for a bit longer. I started by applying shampoo all over my hair from root to tip. Next, I put on a shover cap and left it on for about 5 minutes. Finally, after washing the shampoo out, I rinsed my hair with cool water to really bring out the shine! And voila! Instantly deeper, more brilliant color in just 5 minutes in a convenience of my own shower! Love that!

P.S. As always, please feel free to shoot me an email if you have any product questions, I'd be happy to answer!:) 


oksanaarmee4ka said...

You look wonderful! Definitely need to try this!

Francesca Cristini said...

it's a magic product!


Sasa Zoe said...

Love the new color<3

Shall We Sasa

Dressed With Soul said...

I really like the result!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

Natali said...

Looking gorgeous!!! Such a beautiful hair color and a perfect haircut which really suits your face so well. :)

Liz Lauren said...

wow it really makes such a difference

Anonymous said...

I am OBSESSED with your hair!! Can you do a post on how you style it, both waxy and straight?!?!

Article said...

Thanks so much for the update.
Ayatul Kursi
Saleen S7
99 Names Of Allah
How To Get Rid Of Pimples

Olga Dubinko said...

Such an interesting range of products!

Alyssa Renee said...

That sweater is too cute! BTW I love your blue & white striped dress! =)


Follow Me:
Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

Monika Basiaga said...

I like your both outfits! :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author. said...

I am in love with the wrap dress. Who is that by?

Stephanie said...

Love the color! And that dress is so pretty!

Jessica said...

Amazing tips! You look gorgeous! =D


Ana Vieira said...

Amazing hair. <3

Blog - Coco made me do this

follow the blog on bloglovin

Xinyi Chen said...

Such a lovely posts, love the photos!


Nikki said...

Your hair looks beautiful!:) X

Adriana said...

Love the color of your hair! It really suits you!

►Nadush said...

You are beautiful girl ! :)

Josefin Molander said...

You look absolutely stunning! x

Linda Tran said...


Nicoletta De Luca said...

Such a wonderful hair color!

Fashion news on
lb-lc fashion blog

Živilė Dap said...

You look gorgeous as always, that hair care seems like good and cool products!
Thanks for sharing

Marija Krstevski said...

You are gorgeous! I love your dress. <3

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Lovely! I love their hair products!

Aïchatou Bella Sakho said...

Looks so good.

I want that sweatshirt! You are so Gorg BTW!


Aïchatou Bella

Kelly said...

Your hair looks gorgeous and I will have to try this out!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Koray Gülpınar said...

Wow Wonderfull


Camille said...

Great post

Anonymous said...

Where can I get this sweatshirt?

Karen Farber said...

Love your hair color! Will have to try this when I'm needing a change

Jacket Society said...

Cute jackets!!! I'm loving it.
Jacket Society
blazer for women

Maribel Martín said...

Te queda precioso!!!!!

el blog de renée

Maru Conti said...

Your hair looks amazing!

iwan lamkaruna said...

Jeruk nipis juga bisa digunakan untuk mengobati anda saat batuk. Selain kegunaan itu, anda juga bisa membaca Manfaat Jeruk Nipis bagi Kulit buah yang kecil ukurannya ini juga bermanfaat untuk kecantikan. Jeruk nipis ini ternyata baik sekali untuk kesehatan wajah anda. Apa sajakah kegunaan jeruk nipis? Berikut infonya untuk anda. Jerawat sering kali muncul pada wajah anda. Jerawat timbul karena kotoran yang menyumbat pada pori-pori wajah. Dengan jeruk nipis, baca juga Cara Menghilangkan Jerawat secara Alami di wajah dengan cepat. Zat yang terkandung pada jeruk nipis ternyata ampuh untuk mengobati jerawat.

iwan lamkaruna said...

Manfaat Alpukat untuk Wajah – Iklim tropis Indonesia membuat Indonesia dianugerahi banyak jenis flora dan fauna. Buah-buahan di Indonesia sangat beragam, salah satu buah yang sering kita jumpai adalah alpukat. Alpukat adalah salah satu buah yang sudah sangat familier ditelinga kita. Bahkan mungkin anda salah satu penggemar buah yang satu ini. Tapi tahukah anda buah alpukat selain nikmat jika dibuat minuman, alpukat juga memiliki segudang manfaat yang perlu anda ketahui. Beberapa manfaat tersebut diantaranya sebagai berikut:

Colli Stars said...

You simply look stunning, wow!

Liebst, Colli

iwan lamkaruna said...

pengertian software komputer dan jenis-jenisnya

pengertian simpati dan contohnya

Perbedaan Layar Jenis IPS, Super AMOLED, dan Super-LCD



Zectagon Technologies said...

Great Post

Do Check our site for french vintage clothing collection

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal from Austin Texas! google snake
Amazing insight you have on this, Happy wheels it's nice to find a website that details so much information about different artists... Age of war 2 This article always blew me... Earn to die For how many times I have read this.
slither io Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while slitherio it's nice to find a website that details so much big farm

Kelly Anni said...

We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work.
contact form | snapchat emoji

Anonymous said...

nice girl :)

fashion shoes said...

Christian Louboutin pumps are designed with unique and fashional design, which has gained so many people being the fans of Christian Louboutin, they brought many people more confidence and wonderful in their life time.
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin colorful Spike Pointed
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Sheepskin Gold Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Black Spike Pumps
Christian Louboutin 12CM Gold Sand Pumps

Anonymous said...

very nice blog! Love it!

plastikiniai langai vilniuje
plastikiniai langai panevezyje
plastikiniai langai
balkonu stiklinimas

Anonymous said...

plastikiniai langai
balkonu stiklinimas

Anonymous said...

Grindu betonavimas
Grindu betonavimas Kaune
Grindu betonavimas kauno rajone
Grindu betonavimas kedainiuose
betonavimo darbai kaune
betonavimo darbai kauno rajone
betonavimo darbai kedainiuose
betonavimo darbai panevezyje