OFF THE SHOULDER OBSESSION


I have never met an off-the-shoulder top I didn't like! No, seriously! Something about this particular neckline got me completely hooked! In fact, if I had to name a single trend that I never want to go out of style, off-the-shoulder would definitely be it!




Today's gingham perfection is one of my current favorites! Love the print and the ruffle, but also the oversized fit which gives it a lot of movement so that you just can't help but twirl every time you wear it. To me, it's a perfect summer top to wear with everything from jeans to shorts or even on it's own, as a cute beach coverup!




Though I've worn it with just about everything, today's pairing is probably one of my favorites! Distressed skinnies, chunky black & white embellished heels and a pop of red, thanks to an oversized Anya Hindmarsh tote, which is actually one of my favorite bags at the moment because unlike most of my other bags, it fits more than my phone and my wallet:)



MLM LABEL Maison off the shoulder top | BLANK DENIM skinny jeansTABITHA SIMMONS Blaze embellished suede sandals | MICHAEL KORS watch { similar here & here } | ANYA HINDMARCH Slow Down Ebury tote & oversized tassel key chain { in white here } | RACHEL ZOE set of 5 rings 



Labels: , , , , , , ,